Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

+2
SetsunaFSeiei
Zero
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
If you know what you are doing, you only got to play them like twice, the first time- maybe getting A rank in process, and again when you are level 9. And then play someone them again for the extra experience to get to level 9- also trying to get A rank. It's not that bad.

^yup, pretty much.

except not many people know that on their first run through lol and getting an A rank is not guranteed unless you can strictly follow a guide on your frist play through but that ruins the fun xD

Exactly, and I didn't like the fact that Inphyy's mission where you fought Dwingvatt on the plains I ALWAYS got an S-Rank so I could never get her pwnsome weapon to help me lol Sad
I never got S rank lol
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:42 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:Yeah , the DWG games are very rare , i know the two gamestops next to my job dont have them new or used except maybe the first one which still sells at a 29.99 price tag
Ive seen it both online quite a bit and at the two gamestops near me but its like $40. If i could find it for $30 id be happy but cant find ANY place that sells it that low.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

https://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:40 pm

you wont find the second one for less than $40 anytime soon lol. it just recently got a price drop from $55 used to $45 like a month ago. i doubt it'll drop again until at least January
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Zero wrote:you wont find the second one for less than $40 anytime soon lol. it just recently got a price drop from $55 used to $45 like a month ago. i doubt it'll drop again until at least January
I did manage to find it for 30....on ps2 T_T
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:14 pm

lol yeah, but who wants that Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Zero wrote:lol yeah, but who wants that Razz

I know right , the graphics of the PS2 version SUCKSSS
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:56 pm

If you are wanting to talk about how much DW games cost....... Look at Tales of the Abyss........ $60 USED <.<
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:06 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

lol i was more referring to the achievements..... <_<
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Zero wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

Cheevos ftw
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

Cheevos ftw

Oh hell yeh , but still .. a game of this ... must not be played on such a poor graphic system xP
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:02 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

Cheevos ftw

Oh hell yeh , but still .. a game of this ... must not be played on such a poor graphic system xP

Thats why I got Dragon Age: Origins for the Pc Very Happy

I can upload gameplay video if you want..... lol PC FTW
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 pm

true. we all definately want shiny Gundams as opposed to dull ones lol Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Zero wrote:true. we all definately want shiny Gundams as opposed to dull ones lol Razz

SHING~Sparkle Sparkle
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:51 pm

shining shining finger

Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Zero wrote:shining shining finger

Razz

Congratulations on beating Borderlands Zero, you enjoy the ending? Razz
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:15 pm

it was alright i guess lol. i already had the idea in my head that the Vault won't be what it sounds like because of a CERTAIN someone on this forum LOL. then again, seeing how crazy everything in this game can be, i didn't expect anything less, heh...

btw, would you be interested in helping me boost my last few achievements? namely the Lv40/50 ones. the Badmuthas enemies are a pain o_O

and the 1.41 Gigawatts one, which glitched in my first playthrough. for this one i just need you to give me a shock weapon with a low level requirement so i dont have to proceed that far with a new character just to get an elemental weapon.

i got the 15 kills with a hunter's special this morning and the other 2 should be no problem as far as i'm concerned.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Zero wrote:it was alright i guess lol. i already had the idea in my head that the Vault won't be what it sounds like because of a CERTAIN someone on this forum LOL. then again, seeing how crazy everything in this game can be, i didn't expect anything less, heh...

btw, would you be interested in helping me boost my last few achievements? namely the Lv40/50 ones. the Badmuthas enemies are a pain o_O

and the 1.41 Gigawatts one, which glitched in my first playthrough. for this one i just need you to give me a shock weapon with a low level requirement so i dont have to proceed that far with a new character just to get an elemental weapon.

i got the 15 kills with a hunter's special this morning and the other 2 should be no problem as far as i'm concerned.

Haha sorry Sad

Hunter and Soldier's action skill achievements take the longest and no I don't mind helping with the other achievements Razz
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 pm

alright. i'll catch you on sometime as soon as i get this Modern Warfare 2 campaign out of the way xD

(i'm one of the few who bought MW2 for the campaign. multiplayer and spec ops are just bonuses)
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 pm

haha, out of the 10 people online on my friends list currently, everyone is playing MW2 except Setsu, who's playing Raging Blast lol

Setsu's so cool xD
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Zero wrote:haha, out of the 10 people online on my friends list currently, everyone is playing MW2 except Setsu, who's playing Raging Blast lol

Setsu's so cool xD
Im sorry to anyone who will be offended by thiis but MW2 is overrated.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 pm

it's alright IMO. i just really really enjoy the story mode. the multiplayer is just a bonus that i mess around with once in a while. like i said, i'm one of the few who bought MW2 for the campaign lol.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 am

Zero wrote:it's alright IMO. i just really really enjoy the story mode. the multiplayer is just a bonus that i mess around with once in a while. like i said, i'm one of the few who bought MW2 for the campaign lol.

Well then enjoy since campaign was OFMGWAWIAAAWEESOME

Multiplayer is still amazing as well........... And I'm not a fanboy Balmung, the game is just good xD Surprisingly I enjoyed World at War WAY more than CoD 4
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:35 am

<--------still waiting for WaW to get a decent price drop so i can finally pick it up and play it :/ i played some of the Nazi Zombie mode at a friend's and it was awesome lol
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am

Zero wrote:<--------still waiting for WaW to get a decent price drop so i can finally pick it up and play it :/ i played some of the Nazi Zombie mode at a friend's and it was awesome lol

The campaign was REALLY short, but it was awesome none the less lol.... I don't think it's worth more than $20-$25 if you won't be playing the MP though
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:04 pm

yeah, i had a feeling about that, which is why i refuse to pay $50+ for it. non of my friends has the game, the only ones that do, one has it for PS3 and the other lives 50+ miles away -_-
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum