Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

+2
SetsunaFSeiei
Zero
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

Post  Prism Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:54 am

Zero wrote:yeah, i had a feeling about that, which is why i refuse to pay $50+ for it. non of my friends has the game, the only ones that do, one has it for PS3 and the other lives 50+ miles away -_-

It should have a price drop soon, don't worry Razz
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Zero wrote:haha, out of the 10 people online on my friends list currently, everyone is playing MW2 except Setsu, who's playing Raging Blast lol

Setsu's so cool xD
Im sorry to anyone who will be offended by thiis but MW2 is overrated.
^ Agreed. Same with the Halo series.
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Zero wrote:haha, out of the 10 people online on my friends list currently, everyone is playing MW2 except Setsu, who's playing Raging Blast lol

Setsu's so cool xD
Im sorry to anyone who will be offended by thiis but MW2 is overrated.
^ Agreed. Same with the Halo series.

MW2 is a great online shooter and the campaign holds up, but I agree that it is REALLY overhyped..... I mean it isn't godly lol it's just a really good shooter compared to whats out there

Halo 1 = Great.
Halo 2 = Ehh.
Halo 3 = FAIL
Halo: ODST + Wars = Awesome, yay for spinoffs
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 pm

MW2 is a great game, but yeah, it gets way too much hype than it deserves. though i'll argue that the story deserves all the hype it got! ending of MW2 though.......pisses me off Crying or Very sad

and i enjoyed Halo 2 the most Smile
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Zero wrote:MW2 is a great game, but yeah, it gets way too much hype than it deserves. though i'll argue that the story deserves all the hype it got! ending of MW2 though.......pisses me off Crying or Very sad

and i enjoyed Halo 2 the most Smile

I liked Halo 1 more but that may be due to all the nostalgia playing it with my cousins. Although Arbiter ftw Very Happy Plus Blood Gulch and Hang 'em High are in my top 5 maps of all shooters

And really? I was in an incomprehensible state of happiness with the last few missions of MW2 (After prisoner 627)
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 pm

oh no lol, i didn't mean pisses me off in a bad way. i just don't like cliffhangers, especially when this game just came out this week and Modern Warfare 3 is probably a whole year away -__-

i mean, cliffhangers are fine sometimes, but that ending.......... :/

i won't say more since i don't wanna spoil anything for people here who haven't beaten it
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:27 am

Zero wrote:oh no lol, i didn't mean pisses me off in a bad way. i just don't like cliffhangers, especially when this game just came out this week and Modern Warfare 3 is probably a whole year away -__-

i won't say more since i don't wanna spoil anything for people here who haven't beaten it

True cliffhangers are upsetting but at least you know what happens instead of being completely unsure like CoD4
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:20 pm

i was almost sure (censored) was gonna die because people were dying left and right through the whole game, then in the final portion, (censored) was beating the crap out of (censored) while (censored) was lying in a pool of blood. i thought wow, either (censored) or (censored) is gonna die here and it's gonna suck because they're so cool lol :/
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 am

Zero wrote:oh no lol, i didn't mean pisses me off in a bad way. i just don't like cliffhangers, especially when this game just came out this week and Modern Warfare 3 is probably a whole year away -__-

If there is a Modern Warfare 3, it will probably be two years considering the gap between the first and second game...
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:14 am

Zero wrote:i was almost sure (censored) was gonna die because people were dying left and right through the whole game, then in the final portion, (censored) was beating the crap out of (censored) while (censored) was lying in a pool of blood. i thought wow, either (censored) or (censored) is gonna die here and it's gonna suck because they're so cool lol :/

Same but then again (censored) had a (censored) in his (censored) xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Prism wrote:

....wait a min. the last "(censored)" doesn't fit into the context of that sentence o_O either it's grammarically incorrect or i'm missing something here.... lol xD
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Zero wrote:
Prism wrote:

....wait a min. the last "(censored)" doesn't fit into the context of that sentence o_O either it's grammarically incorrect or i'm missing something here.... lol xD

Lol think of what (censored) does at the end. He pulls a (censored) out of his (censored)

Damn the censors make what I'm trying to not spoil sound really messed up xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 pm

ohhh, i didn't think you'd go as far as censoring knife/stomach/skull lol

i was trying to put names in those censors which is why it made no sense Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 am

Zero wrote:ohhh, i didn't think you'd go as far as censoring knife/stomach/skull lol

i was trying to put names in those censors which is why it made no sense Razz

Oh, well those kinda spoil a lot so I was trying to censor them as well xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 am

hmm, it kinda does lol.

well, continue with the censoring then xD
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 am

Zero wrote:hmm, it kinda does lol.

well, continue with the censoring then xD

BLEEEEEEEEEEEP cheers
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:23 pm

AHA. i'm getting there Setsu <_< getting close to that 1000 in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 that is. got 40/68 into friendship and 3/4 of skills learned today. now if only i knew an easier way to tackle those max difficulty missions...... -__-'
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Zero wrote:AHA. i'm getting there Setsu <_< getting close to that 1000 in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 that is. got 40/68 into friendship and 3/4 of skills learned today. now if only i knew an easier way to tackle those max difficulty missions...... -__-'

BELIEEEEEVE IN YOURSELF
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm

lol people DO still come here.... <_<
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Zero wrote:lol people DO still come here.... <_<

Mainly just me, so make a yahoo instant messenger account or something Razz
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 am

no <_<

you make an AIM account instead Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:lol people DO still come here.... <_<

Mainly just me, so make a yahoo instant messenger account or something Razz
I come here everyday, but I have no posts to respond to Sad

Yeah, get a Yahoo- thats what everyone does now Razz
Used to have like 4 AIM accounts, don't remember the passwords anymore -_-
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm

but i've never used YIM before. i'll feel like a stranger in a strange land Sad

is it a program that i have to download or do i use it striaght off Yahoo's site?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Zero wrote:but i've never used YIM before. i'll feel like a stranger in a strange land Sad

is it a program that i have to download or do i use it striaght off Yahoo's site?
Its not that bad actually. I don't have the program either. Just make a Yahoo email account, and you can use it through the email XD No program needed ^_^
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum