Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

+2
SetsunaFSeiei
Zero
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

Post  Zero Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:14 pm

two typos of the same word in one sentence.....suspicious

your own world doesn't sound too farfetched actually -_-
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey you! Yeah you! Setsuuuuu....!

Post  Yachiru Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Oh, okay. I don't know if I need a statur though, I haven't done anything worth a statur yet XD

whoa... what's a statur?
That would be a statue in yachirus world just let her keep believing lol
In my world? Didn't know I had one.

And it was supposed to be "statue", I had a typo, gomen
Oh you definitely live in your own world lol.
What world is that? lol
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Zero wrote:Setsuuuuu, question: in DWG2, is there an exact amount of Launches/Survivals you need from a person to move them up on your friendship list?

No its very random, however if i had to range it from when i did it with Amuro, maybe 3-5 launches to go up one , Char on the other hand took me like 30 just to go up one
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm

wow i think i got lucky or something. seems like my friendship grinding character will now be Kamille. i just spent the past 3 hours joining a bunch of factions and racked up 14 people into his friendship status. while i spent the past 2 weeks using Kira and only ending up with 7 -_-

i think on Kira's terminal messages, i must've screwed up somewhere and don't have anyone recruiting him anymore. oh well, i might use Kira for license missions then...
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Zero wrote:wow i think i got lucky or something. seems like my friendship grinding character will now be Kamille. i just spent the past 3 hours joining a bunch of factions and racked up 14 people into his friendship status. while i spent the past 2 weeks using Kira and only ending up with 7 -_-

i think on Kira's terminal messages, i must've screwed up somewhere and don't have anyone recruiting him anymore. oh well, i might use Kira for license missions then...

Factions really help with your friendship with the members of the faction

Ouch , maybe because Kira doesnt really have any allies in the game except maybe Athrun and Lacus, Shinn absolutely hates the freedom and everyone else is basically an enemey from another series
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh, it turns out Zero is Kira! *gasp8
Where's L? XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

Ouch , maybe because Kira doesnt really have any allies in the game except maybe Athrun and Lacus, Shinn absolutely hates the freedom and everyone else is basically an enemey from another series

Omg they actually use relationships from the animes to determine who's friendlier with certain people?! o_O if so, no wonder why Kira has no friends, seeing as how there's only like 5 SeeD/Destiny characters in the game -___- i always thought the friendships in Mission Mode was all random depending on which mission you're playing or which faction you're in lol

well. this changes everything. i really liked using the Strike Freedom too..... lol
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Zero wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

Omg they actually use relationships from the animes to determine who's friendlier with certain people?! o_O if so, no wonder why Kira has no friends, seeing as how there's only like 5 SeeD/Destiny characters in the game -___- i always thought the friendships in Mission Mode was all random depending on which mission you're playing or which faction you're in lol

well. this changes everything. i really liked using the Strike Freedom too..... lol

Oh yeh , again why Char took me ages to raise relations with since i was Amuro

I didnt like the Strike Freedom , way to butcher an awesome gundam. I took a liking to the Nu Gundam :]
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:49 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

That still pisses me off that they nerfed the freedom so much but im still really tempted to get the game. Maybe we should start a review section or something so I can finally get convinced lol.

Oh yeh , again why Char took me ages to raise relations with since i was Amuro

I didnt like the Strike Freedom , way to butcher an awesome gundam. I took a liking to the Nu Gundam :]
That still ticks me off that they nerfed the Freedom so much though im still tempted to get that game. Maybe we should start a review section or something so I can finally get convinced lol.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

https://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:10 pm

if you like Gundam or Dynasty Warriors, then you'll love the game Smile

and i dunno about you, but i think the Strike Freedom is a monster with it's aerial SP attack. it's X-string is pretty balanced too. it's C4 is quick and powerful. and it's C6 is just cool lol Very Happy
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Zero wrote:if you like Gundam or Dynasty Warriors, then you'll love the game Smile

and i dunno about you, but i think the Strike Freedom is a monster with it's aerial SP attack. it's X-string is pretty balanced too. it's C4 is quick and powerful. and it's C6 is just cool lol Very Happy
Any counter arguments Setsuna
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Zero wrote:if you like Gundam or Dynasty Warriors, then you'll love the game Smile

Its true, I mean its kind of stupid to not like a game just because your precious Freedom isnt as great as its supposed to be

compared with regular DW series games , i like Gundam alot more cause its much more fast paced, the Gundam have a booster to them which lets you navigate the field quicker than any horse on DW

Even if my precious 00 were to get totally butchered in DWG3 (assuming theyre making one) id still buy it because of my interest in not only the Gundam series but in DW as well, if you like 1 then you might as well like the other when you play this game
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:19 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Its true, I mean its kind of stupid to not like a game just because your precious Freedom isnt as great as its supposed to be

compared with regular DW series games , i like Gundam alot more cause its much more fast paced, the Gundam have a booster to them which lets you navigate the field quicker than any horse on DW

Even if my precious 00 were to get totally butchered in DWG3 (assuming theyre making one) id still buy it because of my interest in not only the Gundam series but in DW as well, if you like 1 then you might as well like the other when you play this game

^this.

i like all the Warriors games equally, i don't get tired of hack-n-slashers at all. even after getting 1000 on Warriors Orochi 2 (not a small feat i'll tell you that), i can still play that game and not get sick of it. WO2's 1000 drove people insane and made some dislike gaming altogether lol and i was completely sane and still love gaming after getting the 1000 Smile

they WILL make a DWG3. and this time, they WILL include Gundam X damnmit. oh how i wanted to use the Double X's satellite cannon and obliterate the battlefield.... Sad

oh, and including 8th MS Team, 0080, 0083, and 00 is good too i suppose <_<
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Zero wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

^this.

i like all the Warriors games equally, i don't get tired of hack-n-slashers at all. even after getting 1000 on Warriors Orochi 2 (not a small feat i'll tell you that), i can still play that game and not get sick of it. WO2's 1000 drove people insane and made some dislike gaming altogether lol and i was completely sane and still love gaming after getting the 1000 Smile

they WILL make a DWG3. and this time, they WILL include Gundam X damnmit. oh how i wanted to use the Double X's satellite cannon and obliterate the battlefield.... Sad

oh, and including 8th MS Team, 0080, 0083, and 00 is good too i suppose <_<

I have yet to continue my WO2 ... i saw the reqs and then i saw Star Ocean come out and said forget it and went on to Star Ocean xD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:43 pm

you feel like an accomplished man and a new person when you 1000 Warriors Orochi 2 Very Happy took me a little over a month of playing 3-4 hours a day, 4-5 days a week.

it's a simple 1000, just requires LOTS and LOTS of patience and grinding (read: playing the same stage going through the same pattern and hearing the same dialogue 300-400+ times)
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:57 am

Zero wrote:two typos of the same word in one sentence.....suspicious

your own world doesn't sound too farfetched actually -_-
Sorry, probably due to my blindness or not being able to see my keyboard since it gets really dark here >_< I'm not blind yet (I hope I never do) but my eyesight is completely horrible. If I'm lucky, I have to wait until I'm like 19 to see if I can have some type of laser surgery that might fix the problem.

It doesn't? How come?
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:10 am

Zero wrote:you feel like an accomplished man and a new person when you 1000 Warriors Orochi 2 Very Happy took me a little over a month of playing 3-4 hours a day, 4-5 days a week.

it's a simple 1000, just requires LOTS and LOTS of patience and grinding (read: playing the same stage going through the same pattern and hearing the same dialogue 300-400+ times)

Sounds like Ninety Nine Nights........... Replaying the same mission again............. and again............. and again................ and AGAIN.......... then hitting level 9........ then going back through and playing through every mission AGAIN............ followed by playing them all through again and again to get the A-rank achievement!

I usually don't get tired of playing Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Gundam Warriors games but for some reason I can't bring myself to play DW6 all that much........ I played the HELL out of DW5: Empires but no clue why not on 6 lol... Guess I just miss commanding the armies Razz
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:35 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:

Yeah yeah call it whining but i dont care XD.

Alright im at least convinced that ill get it within the month but the game is STILL pretty expensive. Man I hate not having a job T_T.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:44 am

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:you feel like an accomplished man and a new person when you 1000 Warriors Orochi 2 Very Happy took me a little over a month of playing 3-4 hours a day, 4-5 days a week.

Sounds like Ninety Nine Nights........... Replaying the same mission again............. and again............. and again................ and AGAIN.......... then hitting level 9........ then going back through and playing through every mission AGAIN............ followed by playing them all through again and again to get the A-rank achievement!

I usually don't get tired of playing Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Gundam Warriors games but for some reason I can't bring myself to play DW6 all that much........ I played the HELL out of DW5: Empires but no clue why not on 6 lol... Guess I just miss commanding the armies Razz

The only reason i was able to 1k a long game like DWG2 was because of the Gundams Boosters, without those i probably would have rioted xD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:15 am

lol don't ever compare Warrior's Orochi 2's 1000 to Ninety Nine Night's 1000, they are nothing alike. Orochi 2 requires WAY more time xD

and Balmung, good luck finding the game offline, it's become pretty rare. should be around $45 used now at Gamestops, that's how much i paid for mine.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 am

Yeah , the DWG games are very rare , i know the two gamestops next to my job dont have them new or used except maybe the first one which still sells at a 29.99 price tag
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 am

Prism wrote:

If you know what you are doing, you only got to play them like twice, the first time- maybe getting A rank in process, and again when you are level 9. And then play someone them again for the extra experience to get to level 9- also trying to get A rank. It's not that bad.
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 am

Yachiru wrote:
If you know what you are doing, you only got to play them like twice, the first time- maybe getting A rank in process, and again when you are level 9. And then play someone them again for the extra experience to get to level 9- also trying to get A rank. It's not that bad.

^yup, pretty much.

except not many people know that on their first run through lol and getting an A rank is not guranteed unless you can strictly follow a guide on your frist play through but that ruins the fun xD
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

^yup, pretty much.

except not many people know that on their first run through lol and getting an A rank is not guranteed unless you can strictly follow a guide on your frist play through but that ruins the fun xD
Not in all cases is that needed, I have gotten a lot of random A rank like Phoyla Flatlands. I had like no army and I was about to die, but I got A rank anyway XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

^yup, pretty much.

Exactly, and I didn't like the fact that Inphyy's mission where you fought Dwingvatt on the plains I ALWAYS got an S-Rank so I could never get her pwnsome weapon to help me lol Sad
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum