Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks

+2
Zero
Prism
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks - Page 3 Empty Re: Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks

Post  Prism Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:So Setsuna is asking to see Dintraos "stick"..... whos the pervert now
XD You already said Setsuna was a pervert. Wait, who are the pervs again? It seems like most of the people here are one >_<

And how is Lego Rock Band better than the others? I'm good at those games, and I might ask for L: RB ffor Christmas or something if it's that good...

God it may just be how over-tired me and my friend were but it was a BLAST, played through all of the campaign except for the final venue in one night cause he had to go :/

But best song EVAR for Rock Band is on there..... "The Final Countdown"

Oh, and your DLC from Rockband carries over as usual ^^

I'll try it out again after I sleep and give you a better opinion on it Smile
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks - Page 3 Empty Re: Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks

Post  Yachiru Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:So Setsuna is asking to see Dintraos "stick"..... whos the pervert now
XD You already said Setsuna was a pervert. Wait, who are the pervs again? It seems like most of the people here are one >_<

And how is Lego Rock Band better than the others? I'm good at those games, and I might ask for L: RB ffor Christmas or something if it's that good...

God it may just be how over-tired me and my friend were but it was a BLAST, played through all of the campaign except for the final venue in one night cause he had to go :/

Okay. I wanted to play "The Final Countdown" on guitar ^_^
Thanks for your opinion! Very Happy That's good enough for now
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

DAMN that guitar solo is hard though Sad
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

It is? I will look forward to the challenge XD
Do you play on Expert?
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:50 am

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Do you play on Expert?

Of course I do, it would be sad if I said it was hard on "Super Easy", yes, they added that in there xDD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 am

........Guitaer Hero World Tour anyone?........ Crying or Very sad

i doubt i'll be spending anymore money on music games for myself so that's all i have. i just go to friends' houses to play others Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 am

Zero wrote:........Guitaer Hero World Tour anyone?........ Crying or Very sad

i doubt i'll be spending anymore money on music games for myself so that's all i have. i just go to friends' houses to play others Razz

Same, my friend gets all of em so I just play with him.... Only have the original rock band xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm

lol yeah. music games are no fun if you play by yourself -_-

i remember a few weeks ago i attempted to sing a Beatles song for Beatle's Rock Band and one of my friends (who is a hardcore Beatles fan) threw a remote at me Neutral

yup, fun times..... xD
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 am

Zero wrote:lol yeah. music games are no fun if you play by yourself -_-

i remember a few weeks ago i attempted to sing a Beatles song for Beatle's Rock Band and one of my friends (who is a hardcore Beatles fan) threw a remote at me Neutral

yup, fun times..... xD

Thats a little harsh xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:45 pm

hit me in the face, it hurt :/

i did kinda deserve it, since i was doing so horrible, i decided to just mess around and he doesn't like that Suspect
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 am

Zero wrote:hit me in the face, it hurt :/

i did kinda deserve it, since i was doing so horrible, i decided to just mess around and he doesn't like that Suspect

Yea my friend hates it when I do the same thing xD

Just recently we were playing Spec Ops on Sniper Fi (Veteran) and were having trouble so I just pulled out a grenade and was yelling "HXC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My suicide bombing attempt failed.... I'm not a good martyr Sad
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Do you play on Expert?

Of course I do, it would be sad if I said it was hard on "Super Easy", yes, they added that in there xDD
"Super Easy"? >_< Easy wasn't easy enough?
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Do you play on Expert?

Apparently... They added it in a "No fail" mode to super easy so.... Ya, you cant lose xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Do you play on Expert?

Apparently... They added it in a "No fail" mode to super easy so.... Ya, you cant lose xD
>_< Well this IS "LEGO Rock Band" so I guess it was expected...
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Yachiru wrote:

Ya the only thing I didn't like about the lego games is the fact that you couldn't fail. I would prefer a life limit or something lol
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Ya the only thing I didn't like about the lego games is the fact that you couldn't fail. I would prefer a life limit or something lol
lol you can't fail at all?
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

You literally can't.... Easy mode ftw?
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Wait, it is just on easy, or you can't fail on like Expert either?
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Nope you can't really fail on Expert either from what I can tell. My friend got destroyed during kung fu fighting and it just has you keep playing, the more notes you hit right the higher on the bar you start. I just found out there is no online content so now it gets dumbed down to a rent and not a buy lol
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Nope you can't really fail on Expert either from what I can tell. My friend got destroyed during kung fu fighting and it just has you keep playing, the more notes you hit right the higher on the bar you start. I just found out there is no online content so now it gets dumbed down to a rent and not a buy lol
Oh, okay. The online doesn't bother me, since I don't really have many games with online anyway.
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:49 am

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Oh, okay. The online doesn't bother me, since I don't really have many games with online anyway.

Just saying since I prefer to play with friends on rhythm games lol
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Updated first post with pics of the chun li stick. I'll flip them horizontally if anyone wants me to, just learning my way around photoshop still xD Gimp is easier to me but photoshop can just do so much more
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenma Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:37 am

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks - Page 3 W2lily
Tenma
Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Tenma wrote:Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks - Page 3 W2lily

Surprised

nicee lol. did you put Ice Breakers in it <___<
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenma Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:43 am

lol no
Tenma
Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next