Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks

+2
Zero
Prism
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks Empty Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks

Post  Prism Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 am

Now that I have a lot of free time I'm going back to making arcade sticks..... Yes Balmung I know you still want one lol

Just as an interest check, would anyone actually be interested in me posting up "Works in Progress" pictures and the like? Like I said it's just an interest check

The next stick I plan on doing will either be a Geass or Gurren Lagann themed one lol

Edit: Here's the chun-li lol
Edit2: stupid mistake, way too high resolution. I'll fix in a bit
Edit3: Fixed :3
Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks Resizedchun1
Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks Resizedchun2

Last edited by Prism on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks Empty Re: Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks

Post  Zero Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:43 am

in for pics of the Geass one I love you
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks Empty Re: Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks

Post  Yachiru Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:08 am

What are arcade sticks? *is clueless*
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:40 am

Prism wrote:Now that I have a lot of free time I'm going back to making arcade sticks..... Yes Balmung I know you still want one lol

Just as an interest check, would anyone actually be interested in me posting up "Works in Progress" pictures and the like? Like I said it's just an interest check

The next stick I plan on doing will either be a Geass or Gurren Lagann themed one lol
Oh boy you just had to pick my two favorites lol.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

https://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:54 am

Yachiru wrote:What are arcade sticks? *is clueless*
Its basically a joystick setup like in the arcades. Theyre mainly used in fighting games and the top players swear by them.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:What are arcade sticks? *is clueless*
Its basically a joystick setup like in the arcades. Theyre mainly used in fighting games and the top players swear by them.

And I really need to make an octagonal gate instead of a square one for Abel, Ken, Bang, etc.

Try doing 2 quarter circle forward inputs (236236) in a square gate lol. Square gate means that the joystick moves in something like this []

Perfect for charge characters like Tao, Vega and Guile but REALLY awkward for people like Ryu xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Oh man , if you could make a Gundam one i would love you forever XD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:31 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:Oh man , if you could make a Gundam one i would love you forever XD

I actually already thought about it.... Embarassed

I really miss the old Zoids episodes so I may need to make a sig of it.... That or .Hack// lol
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Prism wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:Oh man , if you could make a Gundam one i would love you forever XD

I really miss the old Zoids episodes so I may need to make a sig of it.... That or .Hack// lol
Ehem only I am allowed to make the .Hack references around here thank you very much
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:

Ehem only I am allowed to make the .Hack references around here thank you very much

.....What? :l
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:

lol where do you think the name Balmung comes from
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:

Lord Balmung, I know what it's from but you changed away from "Balmung" so HA!

Oh, and Kite ftw
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:

Lord Balmung, I know what it's from but you changed away from "Balmung" so HA!

Oh, and Kite ftw
Well the fact is you still refer to me by balmung even though ive changed my name so therefore by you logic I am Balmung.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Well the fact is you still refer to me by balmung even though ive changed my name so therefore by you logic I am Balmung.

Blah, you win Sad
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 am

Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:

Blah, you win Sad
lol Mindfuck ftw
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:23 am

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:

Blah, you win Sad
lol Mindfuck ftw

Interest Check ~ Dintrao/Prism's Arcade Sticks When-you-see-it-youll-shit-bricks
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:03 am

Shocked

THERE'S NO CHEESE ON IT
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 am

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:

Blah, you win Sad
lol Mindfuck ftw

It seems Saji (or Balmung) likes to fuck Prism (or Dintrao) xD .. wait what xD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:

Blah, you win Sad
lol Mindfuck ftw

GTFO
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:

Blah, you win Sad
lol Mindfuck ftw

>_< That sounds wrong -_-
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 pm

does anyone not notice that there's no cheese on that burger??!? Shocked
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Zero wrote:does anyone not notice that there's no cheese on that burger??!? Shocked
I probably ate the cheese before they put it on the burger in my quest for eating many pieces of cheese Very Happy
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:36 pm

cheese is disgusting imo.

i lost all respect and interest in cheese after this one time i had a salad with blue cheese in it. it tastes exactly like it smells Crying or Very sad
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Zero wrote:cheese is disgusting imo.

i lost all respect and interest in cheese after this one time i had a salad with blue cheese in it. it tastes exactly like it smells Crying or Very sad
Bleh... blue cheese
I was talking about american/chedder//mozzerella/whatever. I love those cheeses, and some people call me "The Mouse" XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

provolone >>> all cheeses
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next