Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Update

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anime Update Empty Anime Update

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Anime Update 2wbsxvq

I will be updating this thread on new anime series or season that come out upon each new season, If i miss any please tell me. Also dont discuss about these animes in this forum (I will be organizing a way to discuss any anime you want)

Winter 2009:
Source: Dynamic! Fall Anime Preview
Second Source: Winter 09/Early 10 Update

Trapeze
Irabu Ichiro is an eccentric psychiatrist. Patients, who visit him to have a counseling, are perplexed with his weird behavior.

Armed Librarians
In a world where dead people turn into books and are stored in the Bantorra Library where anyone who reads a book can learn their past. Bantorra Library is maintained by Armed Librarians who wield psychic powers and their enemy is a religious society known as Sindeki Kyoudan.

Darker than Black: Comet of Gemini
In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as “Hell’s Gate” appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is one of the most powerful of these psychic agents, and along with his blind associate, Yin, works for one of the many rival agencies dying to unlock the mysteries of Hell’s Gate.
Anime Update 10y2q6e
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Academy City. 2.3 million inhabitants. 80% of the students are active in the ‘Brain Development Program’ and out of those only 7 are
Level 5s.

Meet the civilian protagonist Mikoto and her friend Kuroko, maintainers of peace and order in the University district. Kuroko is a
member of ‘Judgement’.

Letter Bee
Gauche is a governmental employee, given the task to deliver any letter to it’s destination. Meeting a young boy who is the letter to be delivered, Gauche makes friends with Lag and inspires him to take up the job. Five years later, Lag Seeing finally becomes his dream, that of a Letter Bee. However, the one who inspired him has gone missing and only there does the mystery start.

A Romance of Three Kingdoms
A Chinese-Japanese anime adaptation of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel classic.

Sacred Blacksmith
The story takes place after an abominable war that foisted a “devil’s contract” upon a land. Cecily Campbell, a former noble’s daughter who joined a knighthood, encounters a man who dispatches some hoodlums with one sweep of a mysterious sword. The man possesses the power of the same “devil’s contract” that has become taboo, now that peace has been restored. Cecily has been searching for a blacksmith who can repair an old sword she inherited from her father, and that mysterious young man happens to be blacksmith named Luke. This encounter launches their adventures together.

Fairy Tail
Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he’s a member of one of the world’s most (in)famous mage guilds: Fairy Tail. Based on the manga.

Anime Update 33jiyvp
Kobato
Kobato is sweet and perky girl, but also extremely naive about the world around her. She has a “mission”, which is to fill a mysterious bottle of hers with the suffering from people’s hearts so her wish to go a certain place that she desires to go can be granted. However, she must not fall in love with a particular boy she works with and whose heart she must heal.

Kimi no Todoke
Kimi ni Todoke is about a girl named Kuronuma Sawako. She is nicknamed Sadako (from the ring) because many people see her as strange and often mistake her for a ghost. A boy called Kazehaya kun becomes her friend and, to her, is “100% refreshness.” Kuronuma Sawako’s one wish in life is to make friends. That’s a difficult proposition when everyone who meets her cowers in terror. She admires her classmate, Kazehaya-kun, a popular, easygoing and 100% refreshing guy who is nice with everyone, even with her.

Sasameki Koto
Murasame Sumika is popular in the high school for her excellence in the marks and sports. However, she has a secret: she is in love with her classmate Kazama Ushio. Ushio also has a liking to the love between girls, but she hasn’t noticed Sumika’s feeling and always been refused by other girls.

Winter Sonata
Based on the Korean drama television series about the love between two childhood friends and the tragic events that happen. The drama was a huge hit in Japan.

Nyan Koi!
Junpei Kōsaka is a second-year high school student who despises cats and has an allergy to them. It just so happens that his high school crush is Kaede Mizuno, a girl who adores cats. One day, while walking home from school, Junpei kicks an empty can and unfortunately beans the local neko-jizō-sama (guardian deity of cats). He finds he can now understand what cats are saying, including his family’s own ill-tempered cat, Nyamusasu. However, if he does not grant 100 wishes from cats, he will turn into cat himself.

Natsu no Arashi 2
A continuation of the first season of Natsu no Arashi. Thirteen-year-old Yasaka is a boy staying at his grandfather’s house during his summer vacation. One day he entered a store and met Arashi, a beautiful sixteen-year old girl working there. After trying to protect her from a man who claims to have been hired by her family to take her back by force, Yasaka ran away with her and now she stays at his grandpa’s place with him. It didn’t take much time for Yasaka to figure out that his new friend is far from an ordinary girl, as she possesses mysterious powers. The plot thickens when he finds a sixty-year-old picture of Arashi and another girl named Kaja, and to the surprise of all Kaja suddenly appears, and just like Arashi, her appearance hasn’t changed at all since then.

Asura Cryin’ 2
The second season of Asura Cryin’. Tomoharu is a normal high school student… except for he’s not alone. Haunted by the ghost of his dead childhood best friend, he moves into a new home in time for the new school year. That becomes a little more difficult than anticipated when his house becomes overrun with various female occult users. Even worse than that he has been pulled into a fight to protect a trunk within the house that others want to steal.

White Album 2
The second season of White Album (episodes 14-26). Adapted from the Leaf eroge. The White Album game centers around Tōya Fujī, a college student dating a rising idol singer named Yuki Morikawa. The game deals with the challenges to the couple’s relationship from the other people at Fujī’s college, Morikawa’s work, and elsewhere.

11eyes
Satsuki Kakeru lost his sister by suicide and has been living a dull life ever since then. One day, he is transported into a bizarre world “Red Night” along with his friend Minase Yuka. In order to survive and escape from Red Night, he fights against Dark Spirits (Ralva) and Black Nights.

Inuyasha Final Act
It’s the final chapter of the Inuyasha series titled “InuYasha Kanketsu-hen” and the original staff and cast will animate the manga volumes 36 – 56.

Anime Update K23vc
Kampfer
Senou Natsuru is your normal, everyday high school student. However he’s been chosen to be a Kampfer, who’s objective consists on fighting other Kampfer with either guns, swords or magic, however, there’s catch; first you can’t chose if you’re a Kampfer or not, and second,
you must have the body of a girl to use your powers. Thus, one day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger “Harakiri Tora” gains a life and tells him to fight as a female psychic fighter “Kämpfer”.

Heaven’s Lost Property
Sakurai Tomoki has been having the same strange dream since he was a child and would wake up in tears. Sugita, an upperclassmen as his school, believe the dream to be of the new continent. Later that night while waiting under the cherry trees for his Sugita and Sohara, his childhood friend, an angel comes flying down.

Anime Update 1531ao3
Seitokai no Ichizon
The members of the student council of Hekiyou Gakuen are chosen by a popularity vote. As a result, all the members are cute girls except for Sugizaki Ken, who studied hard to enter the council. This novel is about the endless chattering of the members with full of parodies of “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya”, “Dragon Ball” etc.

Queen’s Blade: Heir to the Throne
The second season of Queen’s Blade. A competition to decide the next Queen. The strongest warrior will rule the country and expand it. The contestants need to be older than 12. They need not be human, intelligent or even of that country. The rules for the tournament: murder is allowed. Any weapon can be chosen. This is based on a series of visual combat books published by Hobby Japan which based on the licensed works from Lost Worlds. First published in 2005, it features only female characters.

Shin Koihime Musou
Continuing the series, the franchise based off the prequel eroge game re-imagines the classic Chinese historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Sangokushi) as a “moe (fiery), moe (preciously cute) action love comedy” with an almost all-female cast.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza
A continuation of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. In the story, Yuuto Ayase is an ordinary boy in an private high school with the usual cliques. Haruka, the school’s most unattainable girl, is so idolized in the school for both her beauty and smarts that her classmates nickname her Nuit Étoile (The Silver Star of the Night) and Lumière du Clavier (The Shining Princess on the Piano). However, in the school’s library, Yūto
stumbles across her and her darkest secret — she is a diehard fan of anime, manga, and otaku culture.

Yumeiro Patissiere
The story centers on a 14-year-old girl named Ichigo Amano who wants to be a pâtissière (female pastry chef), but she is stymied by her own clumsiness. One day, she enrolls in St. Mary Academy, a culinary school for sweets, and meets a “spirit of sweets.”

Last edited by SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Anime Update Empty Re: Anime Update

Post  Saji Crossroad Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:41 pm

So far im watching fairy tail and kampfer.

I might watch Darker than Black and Tu aru kaku but im not sure yet.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

https://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 pm

the Romance of the Three Kingdoms anime sounds good. i love the Dynasty Warriors series and watching an anime about it's background sounds good Very Happy
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 am

Arigato for posting this, some of these shows sound great. I will definitely watch a few of them. Fairy Tail sounds good, and Nyan Koi! looks like it is going to be really funny. I might watch the one about the pasterys as well.
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Yachiru wrote:Arigato for posting this, some of these shows sound great. I will definitely watch a few of them. Fairy Tail sounds good, and Nyan Koi! looks like it is going to be really funny. I might watch the one about the pasterys as well.
I can personally assure you that Fairy Tail and Darker than Black are good but youll have to watch the first season of DtB to get it and it may not neccesarily be for everyone.

Downloaded first ep of Nyan Koi but never watched it, SERIOUSLY desperate for a good action series T_T. Some good looking ones out right now but we need to get a few more eps in.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
I can personally assure you that Fairy Tail and Darker than Black are good but youll have to watch the first season of DtB to get it and it may not neccesarily be for everyone.

Downloaded first ep of Nyan Koi but never watched it, SERIOUSLY desperate for a good action series T_T. Some good looking ones out right now but we need to get a few more eps in.
Okay, thank you for the reccomendation! I will probably watch Fairy Tail then, wasn't planning on Darker than Black- but I might check that out now.
I like a good action series too, but there are a lot of shows I still want to see so I can catch up. I literally have a huge list with anime movies and series I need to watch in the near future XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:25 pm

If you like comedy look up the ones i have pictures over, theyre filled with comedy
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Made another update , its the second source link
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:53 pm

I swear they saved all the good stuff so they could cram it in at the end of the year. Looking especially forward to the FSN movie.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:I swear they saved all the good stuff so they could cram it in at the end of the year. Looking especially forward to the FSN movie.

Theres a couple of the smaller animes im looking forward to however they dont come out until like Feburary @///@
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:I swear they saved all the good stuff so they could cram it in at the end of the year. Looking especially forward to the FSN movie.

Theres a couple of the smaller animes im looking forward to however they dont come out until like Feburary @///@
Well it cant be any worse than this year which has honestly been one of the worst years for anime. So far only Eden of the East and Gemini of the Meteor have REALLY caught my attention and I still need to wait for the EoE movie to come out.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

Well it cant be any worse than this year which has honestly been one of the worst years for anime. So far only Eden of the East and Gemini of the Meteor have REALLY caught my attention and I still need to wait for the EoE movie to come out.

I like to check out at least the first ep of all animes and only few caught my eye as well
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:04 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

I like to check out at least the first ep of all animes and only few caught my eye as well
I honestly thought 07 Ghost and Pandora Hearts had potential but they just DRAGGED.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm

I couldnt get into Needless, alot of people recommended it but it just wasnt appealing ....
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:I couldnt get into Needless, alot of people recommended it but it just wasnt appealing ....
it sounded good but seemed like it was liking for a series about fighting.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:I couldnt get into Needless, alot of people recommended it but it just wasnt appealing ....

Yeah the comedy in it wasnt good at all
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:32 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

Yeah the comedy in it wasnt good at all
Yet another reason not to watch comedies.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:35 pm

but animes with good/decent comedy is great for lightening up moods and nice to watch once in a while Smile
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Zero wrote:but animes with good/decent comedy is great for lightening up moods and nice to watch once in a while Smile
Yeah but cant remember the last time I saw a good comedy series. I need a plot and comedies are just all over the place. Toradora looked like it had potential but I never watched, same with Index.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 pm

oh i wasn't referring to animes that are completely comedy, because if that were the case i wouldn't know any xD

i meant animes with some comedy here and there, such as........Tenchi and Fullmetal Alchemist lol
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Zero wrote:oh i wasn't referring to animes that are completely comedy, because if that were the case i wouldn't know any xD

i meant animes with some comedy here and there, such as........Tenchi and Fullmetal Alchemist lol
Tenchi i can understand but FMA? Have you read the latest chapters lol and those comedies only work cause there uncommon in such a serious story.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Zero wrote:oh i wasn't referring to animes that are completely comedy, because if that were the case i wouldn't know any xD

An anime full of comedy is Seitokai No Ichizon and Kobato, Kobato has a plot to it though so its good knowing your going to be expecting something

Kampfer is pretty funny too , right Munnnnnyyyy ;]
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:45 pm

i haven't had a chance to watch the new series yet of FMA, only the original. and i didn't read it at all -_-'
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:46 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

An anime full of comedy is Seitokai No Ichizon and Kobato, Kobato has a plot to it though so its good knowing your going to be expecting something

Kampfer seems like such a generic harem series IMO theres no real danger to the fights.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

Kampfer seems like such a generic harem series IMO theres no real danger to the fights.

Yeah with Kampfer i was wondering for like a big war or something , but now its like ... just something for me to laugh at , Natsuru is a pimp xD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next