Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force Empty Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Prism Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:23 am

Wow, I was trolling Gamestop's website and found this. My dream will now come true!! (Zero I expect you to get this lol)

Up to four players can engage in cooperative and
competitive battlefield action online!

Become one of history's greatest warriors and fight as a
team to conquer heavily armed fortresses, infiltrate enemy
strongholds and more.

New aerial combat! Fight in the air and on the ground!

Enemies will make clever use of the terrain and space, and
attack from nearly every direction.

New "Fury" transformations give characters even greater
supernatural abilities and attacks, including lightning fast
speed and the ability to fly.

Build and modify weapons using supplies gathered during
battle. Equip your warrior with any weapon you create.

New quests plus downloadable content.

Online play supports VS. and Co-op play, as well as voice
and text chat.

Choose up to 3 AI controlled officers to fight along side you
in single player play.

Meng Huo joins the chaos as a new playable character.

Access new officer cards for upgrades

Looks like the Dynasty Warriors series is finally stepping up, can't wait to play it!!! cheers

Oh, and I will be severely broke since I want to pick up Dante's Inferno, ME 2 and now this for sure xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force Empty Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:50 am

you know me too well ahaha. i already have it on my list Razz

i was thinking about getting the PSP version wayy back when it came out but decided not to. now that this will be out for 360, i'll get it and see how neat this new battle system will be lol.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:11 pm

This reminds me on Nintey Nine Nights! XD

anyway, was going to get the PSP version as ell- but now I ight buy the xbox one... or why not both? Razz
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Yachiru wrote:This reminds me on Nintey Nine Nights! XD

anyway, was going to get the PSP version as ell- but now I ight buy the xbox one... or why not both? Razz

ninety nine nights is a ripoff of dynasty warriors Wink

although Dwingvatt is a total badass so.... I still love n3 xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Inphyy is <3

Smile
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:16 am

Zero wrote:Inphyy is <3

Smile

quite true
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Prism wrote:

Aw, it is? Sad I love that game... especially killing lots of goblins. I killed so many even my motto on xbox reflects it now XD

Eh, I like Inphyy better than Dwingvatt, swords rule ^_^
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Aw, it is? Sad I love that game... especially killing lots of goblins. I killed so many even my motto on xbox reflects it now XD

Inphyy was a total bitch to Dwingvatt Sad
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

... and Dwingvatt is a goblin >_< I kill many, many goblins... XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Trust me I have as well x.x

Although I couldn't help but feel bad for Dwingvatt after his parents were slaughtered in front of his eyes Sad
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Trust me I have as well x.x

Although I couldn't help but feel bad for Dwingvatt after his parents were slaughtered in front of his eyes Sad
XD Killing goblins is fun lol
Aw, that's really sad, I haven't even gotten to Dwingvatt's story yey Razz
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 pm

aren't spoilers fun? Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:15 am

Zero wrote:aren't spoilers fun? Razz
Totally /sarcasm

I just haven't unlocked him yet, I will get their eventually though, and I think that scene is in the opening if I'm not mistaken so I should have known...
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Totally /sarcasm

I just haven't unlocked him yet, I will get their eventually though, and I think that scene is in the opening if I'm not mistaken so I should have known...

yea its in the opening, thats why i said it xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Totally /sarcasm

I remember seeing that now. I didn't know that was Dwingvatt's parents though, I thought they were random goblins or something XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 am

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Totally /sarcasm

I remember seeing that now. I didn't know that was Dwingvatt's parents though, I thought they were random goblins or something XD

as far as i remember it's his parents, Dwingvatt's story is pretty sad if I remember right but it's one reason he is my favorite character

Myifee's final mission was hard as hell x.x
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Totally /sarcasm

as far as i remember it's his parents, Dwingvatt's story is pretty sad if I remember right but it's one reason he is my favorite character

lol I can't wait to go through every characters story, I love playing Ninety Nine Nights ^_^ Seem to kind of have a natural talent for it in a way-finished Inphyy's last level at only level 5 XD

It is? That's the next character I was going to do -_- Have to finish Aspharr's though... accidently overwrite his save file,so I have to do everything over again, and I was on his last mission too >_<
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Totally /sarcasm

lol I can't wait to go through every characters story, I love playing Ninety Nine Nights ^_^ Seem to kind of have a natural talent for it in a way-finished Inphyy's last level at only level 5 XD

It is? That's the next character I was going to do -_- Have to finish Aspharr's though... accidently overwrite his save file,so I have to do everything over again, and I was on his last mission too >_<

I had trouble with Inphyy's final mission since I was stuck using a horrible weapon. The only thing I get upset with when it comes to N3 is that if you get a high rank (S) you don't get the reward for the A rank.... So on the plains level with all the trolls and goblins + dwingvatt and the king, I always got S and not A or something similar so I never got her best weapon.

Myifee's missions are easy until the last 2-3 minutes on the final one, Aspharr is pretty easy, Dwingvatt is somewhat difficult but easy if you take the time to get good with him. Tyurru is just fun as hell even though her missions are actually kinda difficult. And I don't remember much as far as the priest goes
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Totally /sarcasm

I had trouble with Inphyy's final mission since I was stuck using a horrible weapon. The only thing I get upset with when it comes to N3 is that if you get a high rank (S) you don't get the reward for the A rank.... So on the plains level with all the trolls and goblins + dwingvatt and the king, I always got S and not A or something similar so I never got her best weapon.

Myifee's missions are easy until the last 2-3 minutes on the final one, Aspharr is pretty easy, Dwingvatt is somewhat difficult but easy if you take the time to get good with him. Tyurru is just fun as hell even though her missions are actually kinda difficult. And I don't remember much as far as the priest goes
I was stuck with a horrible weapon too, the 2nd worst one actually Razz (the one on Inphhy's first real mission, Euphoria Mountains or something like that, its in a chest near the beginning) The near the end part was hard-ish since I was so weak, but I was able to pull through after trying and trying over again. The level you are talking about is the Phoyla Flatlands. I got an A rank my first try luckily, almost died too XD I wasn't strong enough to use Prominence though (Inphy''s weapon you are referring to) So far I have an A rank on everything (S rank on Fort Wyandeek Razz) except "Another World" which I haven't unlocked yet(not sure that goes toward the A rank achievement anyhow), and the last forest level with that fat frog and that Dwkfarrio dude- I don't havve any idea what I'm doing wrong there.

Okay. Aspharr's are pretty easy, except that Castle of Varrvazzar one. That is so far the hardest mission in the game INO- heard tons of people had issues Aranking it. I actually got a Crank first time I passed it (didn't even know that existed to be honest). Isn't the priest like Klarridan or something like that? I thought there was another character too, it was like Vig Vak or something like that XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Totally /sarcasm

I was stuck with a horrible weapon too, the 2nd worst one actually Razz (the one on Inphhy's first real mission, Euphoria Mountains or something like that, its in a chest near the beginning) The near the end part was hard-ish since I was so weak, but I was able to pull through after trying and trying over again. The level you are talking about is the Phoyla Flatlands. I got an A rank my first try luckily, almost died too XD I wasn't strong enough to use Prominence though (Inphy''s weapon you are referring to) So far I have an A rank on everything (S rank on Fort Wyandeek Razz) except "Another World" which I haven't unlocked yet(not sure that goes toward the A rank achievement anyhow), and the last forest level with that fat frog and that Dwkfarrio dude- I don't havve any idea what I'm doing wrong there.

Okay. Aspharr's are pretty easy, except that Castle of Varrvazzar one. That is so far the hardest mission in the game INO- heard tons of people had issues Aranking it. I actually got a Crank first time I passed it (didn't even know that existed to be honest). Isn't the priest like Klarridan or something like that? I thought there was another character too, it was like Vig Vak or something like that XD

Yea, I never got around to playing as Vig-Vak or whatever his name is, he is in Myifee's story if I remember correctly and Tyurru's as well. I don't remember much about the priest Klarridan sounds about right though. Castle of Varrvazzar is the hardest mission for everyone x.x
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:17 pm

I haven't played VigVak either, and I think he was the troll in Inphyy's story or something, not 100% positive on that though. No wonder why I hated that mission...First slew on monsters, then fatty frog, then dragons, then last but not least fat Orc dude >_<
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 pm

oh fyi, Kairi, don't forget to save in SEPARATE slots for each character, otherwise you'll overwrite their stats and story progression (rankings will save thankfully). i made this mistake on Myifee and had to restart from scratch with him.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Zero wrote:oh fyi, Kairi, don't forget to save in SEPARATE slots for each character, otherwise you'll overwrite their stats and story progression (rankings will save thankfully). i made this mistake on Myifee and had to restart from scratch with him.

Yea I had that problem with Myifee too, she had that happen with Aspharr lol
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 am

Zero wrote:oh fyi, Kairi, don't forget to save in SEPARATE slots for each character, otherwise you'll overwrite their stats and story progression (rankings will save thankfully). i made this mistake on Myifee and had to restart from scratch with him.
I already know that, that happend with Aspharr XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 pm

holy crap Dintrao, i just played the demo for this game and it's amazing o_O

much better than that piece of crap Dynasty Warriors 6. this is a definate buy for me lol, dunno about day 1 buy or not yet, but i'm definately getting it sometime.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum