Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Score Attack Achievement Glitched Too ?

4 posters

Go down

Score Attack Achievement Glitched Too ? Empty Score Attack Achievement Glitched Too ?

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 pm

So im playing on my japanese account just to burn time , i have a majority of the Blazblue achievements on that acc as well , i decided to get Score Attack over with and i finished it ... but no achievement popped up

does this relate to the other glitches such as the online achievements ?
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Score Attack Achievement Glitched Too ? Empty Re: Score Attack Achievement Glitched Too ?

Post  Prism Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:47 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:So im playing on my japanese account just to burn time , i have a majority of the Blazblue achievements on that acc as well , i decided to get Score Attack over with and i finished it ... but no achievement popped up

does this relate to the other glitches such as the online achievements ?

Never had Score Attack glitch up on me, but I was one of the few that got raped by the 200 trials achievement :/

Worst I had with Score Attack was a power outage when I got to Unlimited Ragna xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Score Attack Achievement Glitched Too ? Empty Re: Score Attack Achievement Glitched Too ?

Post  Zero Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:25 pm

worst that happened to me in score attack was when i was doing the 2 controller trick by myself, it slipped my mind that it was the final round against Unlimited Ragna and i died before i got to push start on controller 2 -__-
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Wait, score attack is glitched? I don't understand why it worked when you first got it but not when you did it on the other account. Did you have notifications off or something? Maybe there was a problem and the achievement is delayed. Either that or try again.
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Its a good think i can beat S.A so easily now , otherwise id be pissed xD

But i didnt have anything different , actually i unlocked like 2 achievements right before going into S.A as well which was pretty odd

Luckily i dont care if it happens to my JAP acc , ill gladly go into S.A again and murder Ragna with my Azure Rage XD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down