Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:42 am

Zero wrote:
Prism wrote:
Just send me a message if you want to play, you don't need to wait for me to play something ^^

i use to not care about MW2 multiplayer at all, then one day i decided to at least put some hours into it. and would you look at me now, been playing it every other day -_-

i also use to not care about my stats, but then i saw how close to 1.00 my k/d% was so i tried harder, and now it's at .99% with around 709 kills and 712 deaths.

Ah, well my K/D stays above 1.00 consistently except for in CoD4 when I just screwed around with flashbangs 24/7

Whats your favorite gun?
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 pm

i'm only a lv26ish right now so i'm still on my way to unlocking all the guns. but as of right now, i like the P90, it has pretty good power, large clip size, excellent fire rate, and pretty precise with a red dot sight.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Zero wrote:i'm only a lv26ish right now so i'm still on my way to unlocking all the guns. but as of right now, i like the P90, it has pretty good power, large clip size, excellent fire rate, and pretty precise with a red dot sight.

Ehh I didn't really like the P90 when I used it, especially akimbo Sad

Favorite gun is the Scar simply because I got fall on it twice now. Although my new fave atm is probably the FAL or the f2000
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum