Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarassing Moments?

3 posters

Go down

Embarassing Moments? Empty Embarassing Moments?

Post  Yachiru Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:50 pm

I thought this would be an interestting topic lol
I'll go first...

When school started I was at a school football game and I saw a group of people I thought were my friends. It was really rainy and my glasses fogged up so I couldn't see well at all (Im as blind as a bat without glasses, literally) and I was like Hey people! They all gave me a weird look. It turns out they were all upperclassmen, and two of them were in my French class. What a great first impression >_< (I was new to the school)
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Embarassing Moments? Empty Re: Embarassing Moments?

Post  Saji Crossroad Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Oh I can beat that as I managed to single handedly embarrass myself in front of the entire student body.

SO were at an assembly and they start calling, what I thought, were random people to talk about past school experiences. I was a freshman at the time though i was sitting with some Junior friends in the Junior section. All of a sudden they call on me to tell some of my past experiences in HS. I didnt hear the HS part and got up and started talking about MS at which point the person took the mic from my hand and the principal came over to reprimand me but said I had already been punished enough T_T.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

https://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Mine was in 9th grade , back when i was a major card gamer ... still

My last card game was Duel Masters and there was this group at my HS who played , so id bring my deck everyday , after the morning bell i went to my locker to put them up , i forgot my deck box so they were just in my pocket on a rubber band , when i took it out the cards slipped out and spilled all over the floor, it was kind of awkward picking them up as a couple of the late students watched me
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:Mine was in 9th grade , back when i was a major card gamer ... still

My last card game was Duel Masters and there was this group at my HS who played , so id bring my deck everyday , after the morning bell i went to my locker to put them up , i forgot my deck box so they were just in my pocket on a rubber band , when i took it out the cards slipped out and spilled all over the floor, it was kind of awkward picking them up as a couple of the late students watched me
Had that happen once before in day care one day with my Pokemon cards, only we werent supposed to bring them so the daycare lady confiscated them XD.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:Mine was in 9th grade , back when i was a major card gamer ... still

Had that happen once before in day care one day with my Pokemon cards, only we werent supposed to bring them so the daycare lady confiscated them XD.

My elementary school didnt want us to have them out , my middle school teachers didnt care as long as i finished my work and in HS then started enforcing "no cards" only after i quit
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

My elementary school didnt want us to have them out , my middle school teachers didnt care as long as i finished my work and in HS then started enforcing "no cards" only after i quit
lol our teachers didnt really care if we took them per se they were just mad when kids would complain about them getting stolen so they put an end to it.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum