Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on x360a

5 posters

Go down

Opinions on x360a Empty Re: Opinions on x360a

Post  Yachiru Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 pm

I really liked x360a before all of the banning crap. I mean really, what is the point. It used to be one of my favorite fourms, but that is no longer. I used to use it all the time when it was good, but since all of the crap- I maybe go on like one a week to answer any visitor messages, and that's about it now. I post rather rarely now too.

And is it just me, or is Minty the only one who does any of this crap?
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:24 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Yachiru wrote:I really liked x360a before all of the banning crap. I mean really, what is the point. It used to be one of my favorite fourms, but that is no longer. I used to use it all the time when it was good, but since all of the crap- I maybe go on like one a week to answer any visitor messages, and that's about it now. I post rather rarely now too.

Yeah , i remember there was Games on the off topic forum that users would post

• Post 1 Good thing about the above user
  • Give the above user an achievement
Then there used to be one member who basically ran his own gamerscore contest and alot of people entered and discussed about there progression and how their doing , it used to be fun like that

But recently post like those are being locked up as "spam" and mods/admins are giving out infractions for post like that

Im not sure if its only Minty , I know he banned me both times, i have yet to know who banned everyone else, im going to safely assume Minty banned Fourchan though, thats just my guess
It's really stupid that they would do that, if they think it's Spam, hey should add a spam fourm for those topics and like not make the posts count if they are so worried about it.

It seems like it is only Minty, but I heard Creech banned a person or two, I think it was Balmung (I'm not sure), and then someone else who is my boosting partner for Rock Band I know got banned by him for something really stupid as well. Seems like they are the only ones who do it,
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Yachiru wrote:I really liked x360a before all of the banning crap. I mean really, what is the point. It used to be one of my favorite fourms, but that is no longer. I used to use it all the time when it was good, but since all of the crap- I maybe go on like one a week to answer any visitor messages, and that's about it now. I post rather rarely now too.

Yeah , i remember there was Games on the off topic forum that users would post

• Post 1 Good thing about the above user
  • Give the above user an achievement
Then there used to be one member who basically ran his own gamerscore contest and alot of people entered and discussed about there progression and how their doing , it used to be fun like that

But recently post like those are being locked up as "spam" and mods/admins are giving out infractions for post like that

Im not sure if its only Minty , I know he banned me both times, i have yet to know who banned everyone else, im going to safely assume Minty banned Fourchan though, thats just my guess
Also lets not forget the fact that the tournament thread was deleted MULTIPLE times because a mod THOUGHT it was against the rules and didnt even bother to message me when I remade it for the second time. I honestly liked x360a but its the mods there that pushed me over the edge. I can understand having crack down on such a huge site but when you dont even bother to factor in that humans are fallible it just left me dumbfounded.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

https://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 pm

the site's just too big and can't be controlled well so i suppose they would want to find petty reasons to ban people to keep the population in line lolol.

as for me, i got my sig deleted when they started to crack down on big sigs. most likely because i posted a lot on the General 360 section in one day so i guess someone noticed it lol. i bet if i stayed mainly on the Blazblue section, i wouldn't have got caught.

if they banned me for anything, that's one thing.... but taking CC away from me means war. activating Azure Grimoire. rawr Twisted Evil
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:Ahaha, i dont use the user count as a an excuse, its obvious they should just make more mods then, Fizzmatix was basically a fav to among them they might as well have made him a mod and whomever else they trust

If they took away a sig from me id just get a custom made ultra sig with all of Noels greatest pictures >3

But yeah, i like the site and what it USED to be, however most of the mods are becoming ban happy for the smallest things and even things that shouldnt even be considered a ban
lol I remember Me and Ermac actually got into a discussion about this where he started defending the mods and then a day later he was pissed over your ban lol.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:Today i still respect some of the mods, some that everyones insulting

Covertdog
Skillet
The Pants Party
jackanape

They are the main ones i have no problem with , Creech somewhat

the other mods i ran into no probably with, it was mainly Minty who was my problem, IMO hes abusing his powers as an admin thinking that hes wrong and were wrong, outside of x360a hes nothing but a normal individual like this
Everyone was always complaining about Pants but what did he actually do, I never had much of a chance to talk to the mods and the only stuff ive heard about with Pants was with a user named Bluntman.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Everyone was always complaining about Pants but what did he actually do, I never had much of a chance to talk to the mods and the only stuff ive heard about with Pants was with a user named Bluntman.

The only instance i heard with Pants is that another regular user hated pants, something about the decisions he makes and went off on Pants, iunno the full story , but the guy can perma banned but im not sure if it was Pants who did it or maybe an admin.

Either way, Pants was a great source for RPG news, Skillet was helping me with some of my threads i wanted to rename (but thats when Minty struck me), CovertDog i never talked to him but it seemed like he wasnt banning anyone or infracting , he was closing threads that needed to be closed, basically questions already answered, such as that and jacknape was just filled with resources, if something was discussed on x360a in the past im sure he would know of it (then again the other mods might know as well)

Last edited by SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

The only instance i heard with Pants is that another regular user hated pants, something about the decisions he makes and went off on Pants, iunno the full story , but the guy can perma banned but im not sure if it was Pants who did it or maybe an admin.

Either way, Pants was a great source for RPG news, Skillet was helping me with some of my threads i wanted to rename (but thats when Minty struck me), CovertDog i never talked to him but it seemed like he wasnt banning anyone or infracting , he was closing threads that needed to be closed, basically questions already answered, such as that and jacknape was just filled with resources, if something was discussed on x360a in the past im sure we would know of it (then again the other mods might know as well)
Oh ok i thought you were COMPLAINING about those mods but yeah pants is a JRPG MACHINE
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:36 pm

The Pants Party made the excellent Tales of Vesperia guide, and i'll respect him for that alone xD it seriously has helped me on my playthrough thus far.

other than that, i haven't been around long enough to get to know any mods or staff.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Zero wrote:The Pants Party made the excellent Tales of Vesperia guide, and i'll respect him for that alone xD it seriously has helped me on my playthrough thus far.

other than that, i haven't been around long enough to get to know any mods or staff.

I have major respect for him after i typed up a small list of quest for Borderlands ... he typed up every quest for Star Ocean , every item you need to create , every PA action every ... everything x.x Now i understand why he wants to be the one to make all the RPG guides
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:47 pm

LOL LilMissRoxy just got promoted to mod xD

out of curiousity, does Minty even know her in real life?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 am

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Oh ok i thought you were COMPLAINING about those mods but yeah pants is a JRPG MACHINE

Pants is an awesome mod Razz The time AOS Puck closed our anime discussion thread Pants sent me a message apologizing about AOS, then what I find funny is that AOS proceeded to ban me for "spamming" quoting one of Zero's posts that fell under the same guidelines as "spamming" xD

Zero wrote:LOL LilMissRoxy just got promoted to mod xD

out of curiousity, does Minty even know her in real life?

A webcam and an internet connection along with being female can get you far in life
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum