Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SetsunaFSeiei Showcase

5 posters

Go down

SetsunaFSeiei Showcase Empty SetsunaFSeiei Showcase

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:27 pm

The following guides are all linked from its post on x360a

SetsunaFSeiei Showcase 25am5hj Retail Games

SetsunaFSeiei Showcase 2lm46qr SetsunaFSeiei Showcase Jil79w SetsunaFSeiei Showcase 2itgcc7 SetsunaFSeiei Showcase 30979c5

SetsunaFSeiei Showcase Rlknqh Xbox LIVE Arcade Games

SetsunaFSeiei Showcase 9lkjdj SetsunaFSeiei Showcase Mhg8t4 SetsunaFSeiei Showcase F41oxk

The Following Guides are all linked from its post here on Blazblue Rebellion

SetsunaFSeiei Showcase 3509kk9 SetsunaFSeiei Showcase 20pyelg SetsunaFSeiei Showcase 4kbbpd

SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

SetsunaFSeiei Showcase Empty Re: SetsunaFSeiei Showcase

Post  Shana Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 am

A good, well done guides indeed.
:3
Shana
Shana

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?us

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 pm

You are really good at making guides, and they are helpful. Thank you for making them ^_^
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Yachiru wrote:You are really good at making guides, and they are helpful. Thank you for making them ^_^

BlazBlue was mostly me and Balmung.... Wink

Then we found out people were spazzing out over arcade setting in options and saying "a" instead of "d".... Stupid crap like that the other games don't have to deal with Sad
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:You are really good at making guides, and they are helpful. Thank you for making them ^_^

Then we found out people were spazzing out over arcade setting in options and saying "a" instead of "d".... Stupid crap like that the other games don't have to deal with Sad
Oh. Gomen, I didn't know that. Arigato Prism and Balmung-san! ^_^
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Lol if you look at the thread, every achievement was fully figured out before Setsu even got to play xD

Although he deserves credit for polishing the guide and going through the errors, plus making things simpler for people that dont know what 236236D means Wink
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Lol if you look at the thread, every achievement was fully figured out before Setsu even got to play xD

Although he deserves credit for polishing the guide and going through the errors, plus making things simpler for people that dont know what 236236D means Wink
I'm sorry, I didn't know...
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Haha it's not something to feel bad about, I was just stating it and Setsu better acknowledge we helped.... And if he doesn't.......... No more Noel Fightstick D:<
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 pm

what you mean avatar request coming soon lol. You always make them before people have a chance to request
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

https://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Haha it's not something to feel bad about, I was just stating it and Setsu better acknowledge we helped.... And if he doesn't.......... No more Noel Fightstick D:<
Oh okay lol. I just figured he made the whole guide XD
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

lol no problem of course ^^
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

lol no problem of course ^^
Okay ^_^
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down