Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

+2
Zero
SetsunaFSeiei
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA Empty Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA 161aipc

Yusei, defending Neo Domino city by dueling, has his ace card, Stardust Dragon, stolen by a mysterious man, Paradox- a villain who traveled from the future to ruin the world.

Yusei falls through a "time slip", and Judai uses his power to see the card spirits to try to delve deeper. Only Yusei knows the "truth" of the matter. This truth is...

Chasing Paradox, in Mutou Yugi's time does Yusei and Judai pledge to join forces. To save the world and get Stardust dragon back, the three prepare to engage in an intense duel!

Screenshots Here

Anyone here actually know of it or excited about it, i for one cant wait, i still watch Yugioh (Japanese however) and its exciting to see not only the original king of games himself, but the other 2 protagonist as the fight it out against another abnormal enemy
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:02 pm

while i'm not a fan of Yugioh anymore, crossover series always interest me in some way. i doubt i'll see this but seeing Yugi Mutou brings back memories lol
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Zero wrote:while i'm not a fan of Yugioh anymore, crossover series always interest me in some way. i doubt i'll see this but seeing Yugi Mutou brings back memories lol

It does doesnt it, it a shame 4Kids ruined YuGiOh completely
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Heard about this a while back and Im honestly excited. Just hope they dont make it as boring as the first one.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

https://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:Heard about this a while back and Im honestly excited. Just hope they dont make it as boring as the first one.

i want to watch the first one in japanese ... i cant find it though , every ep is good its just 4kids makes the epicness into normal play with their stupid puns
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:40 pm

i want to watch the first one in japanese ... i cant find it though , every ep is good its just 4kids makes the epicness into normal play with their stupid puns[/quote]
I actually saw it in theaters when it first came out and even kids younger than me where like wtf is this. You dont wanna know what the parents said lol
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:i want to watch the first one in japanese ... i cant find it though , every ep is good its just 4kids makes the epicness into normal play with their stupid puns
I actually saw it in theaters when it first came out and even kids younger than me where like wtf is this. You dont wanna know what the parents said lol[/quote]

So glad i saw AVP instead at the time, i bought the DVD when i was little only because i wanted the cards you can get, the movie was like " ...."

I had no comment for it
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:i want to watch the first one in japanese ... i cant find it though , every ep is good its just 4kids makes the epicness into normal play with their stupid puns
I actually saw it in theaters when it first came out and even kids younger than me where like wtf is this. You dont wanna know what the parents said lol

So glad i saw AVP instead at the time, i bought the DVD when i was little only because i wanted the cards you can get, the movie was like " ...."

I had no comment for it[/quote]
lol they basically drew out a 30 min ep into 1:30 and at the very end threw out every rule in the game. Funny story about the cards though, I ended up buying 3 of the movie booster packs not knowing they all had the same cards and was pissed until I realized I had 3 copies of peten the dark clown which REALLY helped my deck lol.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

I had no comment for it
lol they basically drew out a 30 min ep into 1:30 and at the very end threw out every rule in the game. Funny story about the cards though, I ended up buying 3 of the movie booster packs not knowing they all had the same cards and was pissed until I realized I had 3 copies of peten the dark clown which REALLY helped my deck lol.[/quote]

LMAO you fell for the same thing too xD Those clowns worked wonders for me too :] They didnt ended up in the last deck construct though
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:26 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

I had no comment for it
lol they basically drew out a 30 min ep into 1:30 and at the very end threw out every rule in the game. Funny story about the cards though, I ended up buying 3 of the movie booster packs not knowing they all had the same cards and was pissed until I realized I had 3 copies of peten the dark clown which REALLY helped my deck lol.

LMAO you fell for the same thing too xD Those clowns worked wonders for me too :] They didnt ended up in the last deck construct though[/quote]
lol nice to know im not the only one I actually lost my deck a while back when my mom threw out some of my old furniture of which included a desk that had my deck in it T_T. I just said F it at that point cause its impossible to stay competitive when youre starting this late.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

I had no comment for it

LMAO you fell for the same thing too xD Those clowns worked wonders for me too :] They didnt ended up in the last deck construct though
lol nice to know im not the only one I actually lost my deck a while back when my mom threw out some of my old furniture of which included a desk that had my deck in it T_T. I just said F it at that point cause its impossible to stay competitive when youre starting this late.[/quote]

Mines at my friends house who lives like .. an hour away , i havent seen him in like a year but if im ever there i got alot of stuff to pick up xD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:41 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

I had no comment for it

lol nice to know im not the only one I actually lost my deck a while back when my mom threw out some of my old furniture of which included a desk that had my deck in it T_T. I just said F it at that point cause its impossible to stay competitive when youre starting this late.

Mines at my friends house who lives like .. an hour away , i havent seen him in like a year but if im ever there i got alot of stuff to pick up xD[/quote]
Kinda curious why they havent made an XBLA game, though i guess theres still a chance since Magic came out.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Kinda curious why they havent made an XBLA game, though i guess theres still a chance since Magic came out.

I honestly couldnt tell you why they havent, maybe because of licensing rights ? iunno

It would make a great addition, i have to say having playing Bakugan ... i really want more strategic kid games like Yugioh, Bakugan = deck of 6 cards , Yugioh ... 40
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:46 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

I honestly couldnt tell you why they havent, maybe because of licensing rights ? iunno

It would make a great addition, i have to say having playing Bakugan ... i really want more strategic kid games like Yugioh, Bakugan = deck of 6 cards , Yugioh ... 40
Well 40 if your smart lol I used to make fun of people who had 40 while I had this 60 card monster that would never give me the card i wanted.

But yeah once you release something like Bakugan you cant really use the "kiddy" excuse especially if youre going off the jap stuff
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

Well 40 if your smart lol I used to make fun of people who had 40 while I had this 60 card monster that would never give me the card i wanted.

But yeah once you release something like Bakugan you cant really use the "kiddy" excuse especially if youre going off the jap stuff

Ahaha i had like 45 in my deck, because in my mindset, your starting 5 then gives you 40 when the duel starts and i dont want to run the risk of playing the game too long that i lost because of the lack of cards xD

very true
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

Ahaha i had like 45 in my deck, because in my mindset, your starting 5 then gives you 40 when the duel starts and i dont want to run the risk of playing the game too long that i lost because of the lack of cards xD

very true
Ive never once had to deal with decking out unless I got caught in a Yata lock. First time i saw that card I was like how is this a secret rare....then i got yata locked T_T.

On a completely seperate note I just remembered when I pulled a Dark magician of chaos in a booster pack. Was so happy I couldnt sleep that night lol.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

very true
Ive never once had to deal with decking out unless I got caught in a Yata lock. First time i saw that card I was like how is this a secret rare....then i got yata locked T_T.

On a completely seperate note I just remembered when I pulled a Dark magician of chaos in a booster pack. Was so happy I couldnt sleep that night lol.

Ahaha, im surprised the combo with skull lair and this other card isnt banned yet

ahaha i know what you mean , i got both Envoys from a stupid little kid in my neighborhood, gave him my old Budokai 2 game for those 2 ...it was awesome !! xD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:57 pm

By any chance is the other card reversal of fate cause it seems like that would be good.

Only Envoy i ever got was Black Luster Soldier and that is my fav card. Remember someon once used painful choice to summon Envoy of the End and i got mindfucked @_@
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:00 am

Jin Kisaragi wrote:By any chance is the other card reversal of fate cause it seems like that would be good.

Only Envoy i ever got was Black Luster Soldier and that is my fav card. Remember someon once used painful choice to summon Envoy of the End and i got mindfucked @_@

It was a monster card which atk and def was 400x for each card removed from the game ... combined with skull lair .. man , that card would be hitting 10k+ around the middle or end of the duel if you pull it out at the right time

Ahaha, what i hated the most was people using like ... a bunch of magics, traps , monster card effects to prevent me from atttacking for their god damn exodia
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:03 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:By any chance is the other card reversal of fate cause it seems like that would be good.

It was a monster card which atk and def was 400x for each card removed from the game ... combined with skull lair .. man , that card would be hitting 10k+ around the middle or end of the duel if you pull it out at the right time

Ahaha, what i hated the most was people using like ... a bunch of magics, traps , monster card effects to prevent me from attacking for their god damn exodia
Oh ok i know what youre talking about but I dont remember the name was from the same expansion as the envoys though.

Oh you would have hated my deck then was mainly counters that let me just clean out whatever couldnt attack or was weakened. Tweaked it a lot though near the end cause Jinzos kept destroying me.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:06 am

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Oh you would have hated my deck then was mainly counters that let me just clean out whatever couldnt attack or was weakened. Tweaked it a lot though near the end cause Jinzos kept destroying me.

Ahaha, man i want to go to a local tourny just to free play the so called "best" , the last time i went , this kid came in "So who wants to lose", i raised my hand and then wiped the floor with him, i keep track of the points in my head and i know i won , however i had to leave and he was like "we'll call in a draw" i played along and said "yeah sure whatever". That same day before he came in , i fought in a 3 way free for all, the two guys ended up teaming up against me and i felt like Yugi or something cause all my cards perfectly countered theirs xD
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:11 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

Ahaha, man i want to go to a local tourny just to free play the so called "best" , the last time i went , this kid came in "So who wants to lose", i raised my hand and then wiped the floor with him, i keep track of the points in my head and i know i won , however i had to leave and he was like "we'll call in a draw" i played along and said "yeah sure whatever". That same day before he came in , i fought in a 3 way free for all, the two guys ended up teaming up against me and i felt like Yugi or something cause all my cards perfectly countered theirs xD
That always annoyed me in the show cause if you think about it yugis deck SUCKED it was just that he always had the perfect counter card that no sane person would have in his deck and was able to draw it at the exact right moment. Basically hes got an infinity deck that he can choose any card he wants from.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:13 am

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
That always annoyed me in the show cause if you think about it yugis deck SUCKED it was just that he always had the perfect counter card that no sane person would have in his deck and was able to draw it at the exact right moment. Basically hes got an infinity deck that he can choose any card he wants from.[/quote]

ahaha i discussed with someone before, his deck wasnt great he was just the luckiest duelist ever xD

Man its like its only us on these forums , where the hell is dintrao , he said he signed up but didnt get the email , how all did you tell this to
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
That always annoyed me in the show cause if you think about it yugis deck SUCKED it was just that he always had the perfect counter card that no sane person would have in his deck and was able to draw it at the exact right moment. Basically hes got an infinity deck that he can choose any card he wants from.

ahaha i discussed with someone before, his deck wasnt great he was just the luckiest duelist ever xD

Man its like its only us on these forums , where the hell is dintrao , he said he signed up but didnt get the email , how all did you tell this to[/quote]
lol same

I messaged everyone from the old forums and ill talk to dintrao again, playing SF with him right now.
Saji Crossroad
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:19 am

Alright , im trying to think of who else would feel right at home here

Inferno ? Electric ? uhhh whomever joined the tourny ...
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum