Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Gundam!

3 posters

Go down

I am Gundam! Empty I am Gundam!

Post  SetsunaFSeiei Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:05 am

Yeah, if you know of my username , then you know he is the name of the protagonist from Gundam 00

I chose the name because i like his character alot, i can relate to him alot, his thoughts on the distortions of the world are similar to mine in their own way and how hes like the inner me who stays locked deep inside me ... yeah sounds like alot of B.S. i know n.n;

Anyway, the real me shall stay classified to you now >:3 Just know im a college student at the age of 19 ...

I migrated here with Balmung92 (Now Jin here) after our bans on x360a for their unjustified rules, we hope to create a good community ... even if its just for a group of friends, i honestly feel as if its good like this ... i dont want it to be crowded with inactive users only here to make 1 comment

Last edited by SetsunaFSeiei on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
SetsunaFSeiei
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

I am Gundam! Empty Re: I am Gundam!

Post  Yachiru Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:37 am

I know you! XD
That doesn't sound like complete BS, it made sence, and it could have been a lot worse lol

I migrated here with Balmung92 (Now Jin here) after our bans on x360a for their unjustified rules, we hope to create a good community ... even if its just for a group of friends, i honestly feel as if its good like this ... i dont want douches like the people from different forums coming here ... but we need to group in people we know ... so i have mixed feelings about that
Yeah, morons from other fourms doesn't sound like fun >_< Eventually maybe we can invite people from different fourms here, but that will probably be a long time from now, if it is done at all.
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:09 pm

hi to you too Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content