Ninety Nine Nights

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Thought I should make a topic about this game by now considering I've talked about it enough in the other topics XD

Anyway, I love this game and I just got the 1000G today. If anyone needs any help or advice about anything, I am willing to help you! ^_^
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Zero on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:19 pm

i hate you
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Zero wrote:i hate you
Aw Sad Thats not good! I don't like being hated Crying or Very sad I'm sorry! Do you need any help getting the 1000 on Ninety Nine Nights? I can do that if you stop hating me...
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Zero on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:39 pm

you know, when you put it that way it's kinda hard to hate you -_-
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Zero wrote:you know, when you put it that way it's kinda hard to hate you -_-
Please don't hate me Sad I didn't do anything wrong...
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Prism on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:48 pm

o.O whats wrong with him?
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Zero on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 pm

she made me cry 1000 tears, 99 of them fell and made a small puddle, now i'm going to have trouble sleeping for many nights...... :/
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Prism on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Zero wrote:she made me cry 1000 tears, 99 of them fell and made a small puddle, now i'm going to have trouble sleeping for many nights...... :/

Nice job on the bold xD
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:she made me cry 1000 tears, 99 of them fell and made a small puddle, now i'm going to have trouble sleeping for many nights...... :/

Nice job on the bold xD
XD Now I understand lol
I still don't get why you would hate me because of that though. You challenged to to have a racE to get the 1000, and you even said I was going to end up winning, so why the hate?

If anyone needs help towards their own 1000 on NinetyNine Nights, I will gladly help you! ^_^
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Zero on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 pm

i was kiddingggg -__- i joke most of the time about hating people and the such, if i'm ever serious, it'll be obvious.

and Dintrao, where've you been on 360? <_<
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Zero wrote:i was kiddingggg -__- i joke most of the time about hating people and the such, if i'm ever serious, it'll be obvious.

and Dintrao, where've you been on 360? <_<
Oh, I thought you were serious. I can't even tell anymore...
He has been on lol
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Zero on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:33 pm

"Last seen 01/18/10 playing Castle Crashers."

^mmhmm.....




and i'm sorryy Crying or Very sad
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Zero wrote:"Last seen 01/18/10 playing Castle Crashers."

^mmhmm.....




and i'm sorryy Crying or Very sad
^ Objection!

and it's okay. It's my fault for not telling it was sarcasm in the first place. Had some crap happen and I can't tell if someone really hates me or not anymore from that. I'm sorry too lol
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Prism on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Zero wrote:"Last seen 01/18/10 playing Castle Crashers."

^mmhmm.....




and i'm sorryy Crying or Very sad

O_o i thought i told you i made a new tag, add CrimsonYukikaze
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Zero on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 pm

nope, i dont remember you telling me lol

edit: you told me you had an alt account, but you never told me the tag xD
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Prism on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:20 am

Zero wrote:nope, i dont remember you telling me lol

edit: you told me you had an alt account, but you never told me the tag xD

Ah my mistake then Razz
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:00 am

lol Problem solved XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Prism on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Yachiru wrote:lol Problem solved XD

The problem will never be corrected :l
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:lol Problem solved XD

The problem will never be corrected :l
Aw :l Why not?
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Prism on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:00 am

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:lol Problem solved XD

The problem will never be corrected :l
Aw :l Why not?

Ehh i don't know, I was just trying to say something dramatic to see if Zero would spaz out any more xD
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:46 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:lol Problem solved XD

The problem will never be corrected :l
Aw :l Why not?

Ehh i don't know, I was just trying to say something dramatic to see if Zero would spaz out any more xD
XD I see, that would have been funny lol
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Zero on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 am

yeah, sure >_>
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 am

Zero wrote:yeah, sure >_>
What XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Prism on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Zero wrote:yeah, sure >_>

Kinda pissed since the characters I was best with in DW6 are now impossible for me to use in Strikeforce -_-

And of course, all the people I couldn't even play before I am a beast with o.o
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Yachiru on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:yeah, sure >_>

Kinda pissed since the characters I was best with in DW6 are now impossible for me to use in Strikeforce -_-

And of course, all the people I couldn't even play before I am a beast with o.o
Aw Sad

I still need to buy a Dynasty Warrior game :O
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninety Nine Nights

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum