Blazblue Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social networking anyone? :P

3 posters

Go down

Social networking anyone? :P Empty Social networking anyone? :P

Post  Zero Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 pm

I'd like to announce ahead of time that I'm no stalker or some weird person xD k, now that that's out of the way...

does anyone here use any social networking sites like Facebook/Myspace/etc?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Social networking anyone? :P Empty Re: Social networking anyone? :P

Post  Prism Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 am

Zero wrote:I'd like to announce ahead of time that I'm no stalker or some weird person xD k, now that that's out of the way...

does anyone here use any social networking sites like Facebook/Myspace/etc?

Yea but I'm never on them. My ex-girlfriend is probably pissed since I never changed my status after we broke up 5-6 months ago xD
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 am

I don't, have no reason to use them.
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:46 pm

see, me and Setsu are friends on Facebook now. you two should join in Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Zero wrote:see, me and Setsu are friends on Facebook now. you two should join in Razz
I'm not, heard its an easy way to stalk people -_-

Closest thing I have to anything is using Yahoo Razz
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Yachiru wrote:

haha not at all. they (the staff) learned from their mistakes and added enough privacy settings to make you practically anonymous. just set everything to private and viewable by friends only and you'll be fine xD i have those settings on because i don't like random people viewing my profile. with all the privacy stuff they have these days, you'd have to be really careless if a stranger actually shows up at your door LOL Razz
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

haha not at all. they (the staff) learned from their mistakes and added enough privacy settings to make you practically anonymous. just set everything to private and viewable by friends only and you'll be fine xD i have those settings on because i don't like random people viewing my profile. with all the privacy stuff they have these days, you'd have to be really careless if a stranger actually shows up at your door LOL Razz
Which is exactly why im not joining one. think one of them requires you to put your name and shows age and crap- Lets just say Im probably younger than you people think I probably am >_<
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Which is exactly why im not joining one. think one of them requires you to put your name and shows age and crap- Lets just say Im probably younger than you people think I probably am >_<

Unless you have been lying to me you aren't that young lol
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:49 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:

Unless you have been lying to me you aren't that young lol
lol Nope- I haven't been
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:36 pm

hmm now i'm confused...

you guys never tell me anything xD
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Zero wrote:hmm now i'm confused...

you guys never tell me anything xD
XD What else don't we tell you that you are confused about?
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 pm

-the reason why we all still talk here
-where Prism lives
-how old Yachiru is
-why no one comes here anymore
-will i ever give in and buy the FFXIII 360
-what should i snack on
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 am

Zero wrote:-the reason why we all still talk here
-where Prism lives
-how old Yachiru is
-what should i snack on

1. Because we're awesome Cool
2. Oregon
3. Up to her, she may beat me up if I say Razz
4. Setsu and Pegasus found a new forum, Balmung is lazy as hell, Muuny I have no clue, Shana is the same as Muun and this forum was my idea in the first place so I am sticking with it :3
5. If you have a 20gb 360 then I would recommend it. I bought the Modern Warfare one and I love it but then again that has a nice design. But hey, if you are getting ff13 and want a bigger hdd then why not?
6. Favorite snack is Corn Nuts but I haven't had them in a long long time so I'd probably say Doritos
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:-the reason why we all still talk here
-where Prism lives
-how old Yachiru is
-what should i snack on

2. Oregon
4. Setsu and Pegasus found a new forum, Balmung is lazy as hell, Muuny I have no clue, Shana is the same as Muun and this forum was my idea in the first place so I am sticking with it :3
5. If you have a 20gb 360 then I would recommend it. I bought the Modern Warfare one and I love it but then again that has a nice design. But hey, if you are getting ff13 and want a bigger hdd then why not?
6. Favorite snack is Corn Nuts but I haven't had them in a long long time so I'd probably say Doritos

1. Because we can come here XD
2. Already answered
3. I would not have beeten you up. Zero- take 39480, divide that by 564 and then subtract 56. That should give you the correct answer. Seems like a lot of bullshit, but 1- I am not directly telling you because 2 if you get the correct answer you can probably assume why I rarely tell anyone XD
4. Setsuna found another site so he doesn't come very often, same with Pegasus. Balmung isn't lazy- he actually forgot about the site XD Muun probably forgot as well lol
5. ^ Agree I have a 120GB so I have no reason to buy another $400 console even though I really want that faceplate and the avatar stuff
6. Pizza! Razz
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

2. Oregon

2. Already answered
3. I would not have beeten you up. Zero- take 39480, divide that by 564 and then subtract 56. That should give you the correct answer. Seems like a lot of bullshit, but 1- I am not directly telling you because 2 if you get the correct answer you can probably assume why I rarely tell anyone XD
4. Setsuna found another site so he doesn't come very often, same with Pegasus. Balmung isn't lazy- he actually forgot about the site XD Muun probably forgot as well lol
5. ^ Agree I have a 120GB so I have no reason to buy another $400 console even though I really want that faceplate and the avatar stuff
6. Pizza! Razz

1. good enough reason.
2. ohhh.... we're on different coasts xD
3. i did that and i got an error on my calculator -____-' i'll try again later tonight
4. lol i know Setsu's case, we both go to the same new forum Razz just wasn't sure about everyone else, especially Balmung, but he's probably just scheming ways on how to beat in Blazblue Continuum Shift xD
5. i just really really really want the faceplate, but i went to Gamestop today and asked the worker and found out it only comes bundled with the console Sad
6. cornuts are meh. i actually had some pizza for lunch today, don't wanna see pizza again for at least another month.... -_-'
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

2. Oregon

2. Already answered
6. Pizza! Razz

1. good enough reason.
3. i did that and i got an error on my calculator -____-' i'll try again later tonight
4. lol i know Setsu's case, we both go to the same new forum Razz just wasn't sure about everyone else, especially Balmung, but he's probably just scheming ways on how to beat in Blazblue Continuum Shift xD
5. i just really really really want the faceplate, but i went to Gamestop today and asked the worker and found out it only comes bundled with the console Sad
6. cornuts are meh. i actually had some pizza for lunch today, don't wanna see pizza again for at least another month.... -_-'
1 Yeah Razz
2 I'm on the same coast as Zero XD
3 Well 39480 divided by 564 is 70. Just subtact the 56... and Im not saying it, I want to be confusing...
4 lol both Setsu and Pegasus told me to go their and say I referred them but I am not joining Razz He isnt scheming about anything- I definitely know that. Smile
5 Yeah, Ebay! Very Happy Just dont get scammed like I did...
6 I made homade pizza when I got home ^_^ It was so good.....
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

2. Oregon

2. Already answered
6. Pizza! Razz

1. good enough reason.
1 Yeah Razz
2 I'm on the same coast as Zero XD
3 Well 39480 divided by 564 is 70. Just subtact the 56... and Im not saying it, I want to be confusing...
4 lol both Setsu and Pegasus told me to go their and say I referred them but I am not joining Razz He isnt scheming about anything- I definitely know that. Smile
5 Yeah, Ebay! Very Happy Just dont get scammed like I did...
6 I made homade pizza when I got home ^_^ It was so good.....

I play Continuum Shift daily so I'm gonna destroy Setsu and Balmung >:]

My love for corn nuts comes from nostalgia mostly, I havent had them in forever so I just remember them being good.

She's 14

Get the avatar items and faceplate on ebay, just make sure you buy from people with a high feedback and you are all set. That's what I'm doing for the avatar items! Very Happy
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 pm

i like the BBQ cornuts, those are good.

and ohhhhh, ok. i just did it again on the calculator a got some weird decimal number LOL.

i'll definately keep an eye out on Ebay though.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 pm

I will probably buy Continuum Shift at some point but when is completely undecided. I am bad at BlazBlue to begin with and just gave up trying to get the 1000. I'm destroyed by the COM enough (with Carl I lost the first match on arcade 5 times... on beginner >_<), and whem I've played in player matches the longest I think I lasted was uh... 20 seconds Sad

Highfeedback usually helps, unfortunatly I got a false item from that one >_< got this random spanish electronic thing instead of whatever it was I wanted.

I might have typed a wrong number here, that might be why Razz
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Yachiru wrote:I will probably buy Continuum Shift at some point but when is completely undecided. I am bad at BlazBlue to begin with and just gave up trying to get the 1000. I'm destroyed by the COM enough (with Carl I lost the first match on arcade 5 times... on beginner >_<), and whem I've played in player matches the longest I think I lasted was uh... 20 seconds Sad

Highfeedback usually helps, unfortunatly I got a false item from that one >_< got this random spanish electronic thing instead of whatever it was I wanted.

Yea some high feedback people are scammers, but it all comes down to seeing how much negative feedback they have and if anything goes wrong you can always contact ebay ^^
Prism
Prism

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:I will probably buy Continuum Shift at some point but when is completely undecided. I am bad at BlazBlue to begin with and just gave up trying to get the 1000. I'm destroyed by the COM enough (with Carl I lost the first match on arcade 5 times... on beginner >_<), and whem I've played in player matches the longest I think I lasted was uh... 20 seconds Sad

Yea some high feedback people are scammers, but it all comes down to seeing how much negative feedback they have and if anything goes wrong you can always contact ebay ^^
True, I think I just gave negative feedvack or something lol
Yachiru
Yachiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum