Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Prism on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Zero wrote:you're in Canada, Kairi???!

and Dintrao, what if your parents get the package? <_<

They don't open my stuff .-. haven't for a looong time. Especially since i order it with my money on my account under my name lol

So there Razz
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:you're in Canada, Kairi???!

and Dintrao, what if your parents get the package? <_<

They don't open my stuff .-. haven't for a looong time. Especially since i order it with my money on my account under my name lol

So there Razz
lol How do you pay for them though? Don't you need like Pay Pal or something?
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:18 pm

^nah, to buy stuff online, the minimum you ned is a credit/debit card.

Paypal is only for certain sites that require it, eBay comes to mind
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Zero wrote:^nah, to buy stuff online, the minimum you ned is a credit/debit card.

Paypal is only for certain sites that require it, eBay comes to mind
Oh, okay. I thought you needed PayPal >_<
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Prism on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Zero wrote:^nah, to buy stuff online, the minimum you ned is a credit/debit card.

Paypal is only for certain sites that require it, eBay comes to mind
Oh, okay. I thought you needed PayPal >_<

I have an account on paypal lol im a verified seller xD
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Zero wrote:^nah, to buy stuff online, the minimum you ned is a credit/debit card.

Paypal is only for certain sites that require it, eBay comes to mind
Oh, okay. I thought you needed PayPal >_<

I have an account on paypal lol im a verified seller xD
Oh wow XD Awesome! Very Happy
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum