Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Prism on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Is the demo for the psp or the 360? Either way I want to play it NAO Twisted Evil
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:19 pm

they just released the 360 demo on the game marketplace yesterday Very Happy

this is what Dynasty Warriors 6 should have been, minus the giant beasts and crazy transformations of course lol
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Prism on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Zero wrote:they just released the 360 demo on the game marketplace yesterday Very Happy

this is what Dynasty Warriors 6 should have been, minus the giant beasts and crazy transformations of course lol

O_O I WAN PLEH NAO
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:51 am

Prism wrote:Is the demo for the psp or the 360? Either way I want to play it NAO Twisted Evil
The PSP version has ben out for a while.

Not sure which version I am buying yet,just working on N3 for now ^_^ Might get 360 version for achievements, but I will probably wait for a price drop.
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Not sure which version I am buying yet,just working on N3 for now ^_^ Might get 360 version for achievements, but I will probably wait for a price drop.

you can't get it because it's rated M.........for Men









Razz
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Not sure which version I am buying yet,just working on N3 for now ^_^ Might get 360 version for achievements, but I will probably wait for a price drop.

you can't get it because it's rated M.........for Men









Razz
Are you serioes? Sad At least the PSP version is T so I could buy that, and dpending on why its rated M I could get the 360 version.
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Are you serioes? Sad At least the PSP version is T so I could buy that, and dpending on why its rated M I could get the 360 version.

are YOU serious? LOL

get a load of that, Dintrao xD
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Zero wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Are you serioes? Sad At least the PSP version is T so I could buy that, and dpending on why its rated M I could get the 360 version.

are YOU serious? LOL

get a load of that, Dintrao xD
Spelling error yet again >_< I can't spell at all XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:54 pm

no that's not what i meant -_-

there was a joke in there somewhere, find it Razz
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 am

Zero wrote:no that's not what i meant -_-

there was a joke in there somewhere, find it Razz
I spelled "depending" wrong too -_-

I can't find it Razz
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 am

lol when was the last time you saw a game that was rated M for Men?


ahahhaaahaa Razz
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Zero wrote:lol when was the last time you saw a game that was rated M for Men?


ahahhaaahaa Razz
Never, I just ignored the "for men" part >_<
Is it really rated M though? I hope its not.
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:26 pm

lol no it's not. it's rated T.

a Dynasty Warriors game has never been rated M haha
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Prism on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:05 am

Zero wrote:lol no it's not. it's rated T.

a Dynasty Warriors game has never been rated M haha

Don't tease her so much afro
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 pm

what, it's not like she's underage and unable to buy M rated games is she?





















......oh wait a minute......... -__-


every game released from now on will be rated M. yep, even Guitar Hero KIDS will be rated M
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Zero wrote:what, it's not like she's underage and unable to buy M rated games is she?
Wrong! I can't buy M games... without permission from my parents. They do buy me some M rated ones, it all depends on why it's rated M. If I could buy M rated games, I really wouldn't care what the ESRB rated it.

That's good that it is rated T though, I hate buggeing my parents for M rated games even though they will probably allow me to get it. Unfortunatly that's probably a huge no in nNinety Nine Nights II's case >_< Stupid monsters -_-
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 pm

i buy games for my underaged friends <_<

not like they haven't seen/heard any of that stuff elsewhere anyways lol. the ESRB is only effective against non gamers and parents haha
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Zero wrote:i buy games for my underaged friends <_<

not like they haven't seen/heard any of that stuff elsewhere anyways lol. the ESRB is only effective against non gamers and parents haha
lol You have lucky friends XD

True, but stil. ESRB is effective against me unfortunatly for now, and I am not a non-gamer or parent >_< It can be a pain sometimes- but oh well. There are some games I won't be able to play, but I just have to deal with it... I can't do anything about it. Thats the way things are, it's not like the world revolves around me because it definitely does not.
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Crying or Very sad
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Zero wrote:Crying or Very sad
Whats with the face? I can't tell what it is doing...
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:22 pm

it's a sad face for you

i'd buy M rated games for you too but as you can see, you're probably in the North Pole and i'm in FL Razz
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Prism on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Zero wrote:it's a sad face for you

i'd buy M rated games for you too but as you can see, you're probably in the North Pole and i'm in FL Razz

My parents don't like me playing M-rated games either, thats why I order them on the internet and stash the cases in my limited edition game cases xD

EX: Blazblue LE and SC4 LE
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:it's a sad face for you

i'd buy M rated games for you too but as you can see, you're probably in the North Pole and i'm in FL Razz

My parents don't like me playing M-rated games either, thats why I order them on the internet and stash the cases in my limited edition game cases xD

EX: Blazblue LE and SC4 LE

I can't really order from the internet- kind of hard to hide a package- and I'm not sure how I would pay for it.

And I don't live in the North Pole, but close enough XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Zero on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 pm

you're in Canada, Kairi???!

and Dintrao, what if your parents get the package? <_<
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Yachiru on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Zero wrote:you're in Canada, Kairi???!

and Dintrao, what if your parents get the package? <_<
lol No, I am not in Canada. Je suis Americaine. Razz I felt like speaking French. But yeah, Canada isn't very far though, probably a few hours ride. Planning on going there sometime soon ^_^

and that's one reason why I don't shop online. XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum