RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Go down

RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Yay? :/
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Saji Crossroad on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm

More like sucks to be you lol, and dont tell me you didnt see this coming
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm

lol sorry to hear that :/

still under warranty? send it to Microsoft
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:More like sucks to be you lol, and dont tell me you didnt see this coming

Haha I know xD but honestly Balmung, my drive was all F(#)$ed up so I had to adjust the case and crap constantly :/ Only way I was able to get it to run

And no Zero..... 2006 console that ran out of warranty in august Sad

Selling a TON of crap and I'm going to try picking up one of the super elites, or hit the black friday sales
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm

definately check out the Black Friday sales, i got my pro last year for $200 Smile
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:06 am

Zero wrote:definately check out the Black Friday sales, i got my pro last year for $200 Smile

Nice Very Happy

20 gb harddrive ftl, so I'm looking forward to an upgrade
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Aw, that's horrible Sad Hopefully you can get another one...
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Yachiru wrote:Aw, that's horrible Sad Hopefully you can get another one...

Yea, I'm going the Newegg route. Since I have a preferred account I get 6 months to pay off something thats $500 or more. So..... Ya Razz I have to boost the amount of cash by $100 so I'm taking suggestions on what games to get with my console xD

Anyone? :/
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Aw, that's horrible Sad Hopefully you can get another one...

Yea, I'm going the Newegg route. Since I have a preferred account I get 6 months to pay off something thats $500 or more. So..... Ya Razz I have to boost the amount of cash by $100 so I'm taking suggestions on what games to get with my console xD

Anyone? :/
I would suggest some, but I do not know what games you own so it's hard to make a worthy reccomendation.
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Aw, that's horrible Sad Hopefully you can get another one...

Yea, I'm going the Newegg route. Since I have a preferred account I get 6 months to pay off something thats $500 or more. So..... Ya Razz I have to boost the amount of cash by $100 so I'm taking suggestions on what games to get with my console xD

Anyone? :/
I would suggest some, but I do not know what games you own so it's hard to make a worthy reccomendation.

Even if I already own them, may as well say it lol
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Aw, that's horrible Sad Hopefully you can get another one...

Yea, I'm going the Newegg route. Since I have a preferred account I get 6 months to pay off something thats $500 or more. So..... Ya Razz I have to boost the amount of cash by $100 so I'm taking suggestions on what games to get with my console xD

Anyone? :/
I would suggest some, but I do not know what games you own so it's hard to make a worthy reccomendation.

Even if I already own them, may as well say it lol
Okay, but I do not even know what genre of video games you like XD I'm not going to reccommend an RPG if you like shooters or something lol
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Aw, that's horrible Sad Hopefully you can get another one...

Yea, I'm going the Newegg route. Since I have a preferred account I get 6 months to pay off something thats $500 or more. So..... Ya Razz I have to boost the amount of cash by $100 so I'm taking suggestions on what games to get with my console xD

Anyone? :/
I would suggest some, but I do not know what games you own so it's hard to make a worthy reccomendation.

Even if I already own them, may as well say it lol
Okay, but I do not even know what genre of video games you like XD I'm not going to reccommend an RPG if you like shooters or something lol

Everything .-.

Vesperia, BlazBlue, CoD, Diablo, Mass Effect, Dynasty Warriors, etc. Don't worry about the genre xD if anything just say your favorite games ^^
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Zero on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 pm

buy me a new PS2 Smile
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Zero wrote:buy me a new PS2 Smile

Ahh the old PS2..... Still in love with mine Razz

Disgaea, Persona, Final Fantasy, Tales, yea..... Good times Razz
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Zero on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:00 pm

i have stacks of games that i bought but never started because my PS2 died :/ if my PS2 still worked as of today, i would barely be on 360 lol. i have so many games to catch up on for PS2.
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:24 am

Zero wrote:i have stacks of games that i bought but never started because my PS2 died :/ if my PS2 still worked as of today, i would barely be on 360 lol. i have so many games to catch up on for PS2.

If you would barely be on the 360 then no ps2 for you :l

Although a lot of ps2 games are really random yet good (katamari damacy xD)
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Yachiru on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 am

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:buy me a new PS2 Smile

Ahh the old PS2..... Still in love with mine Razz

Disgaea, Persona, Final Fantasy, Tales, yea..... Good times Razz
I still play my PS2 Razz What? XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:buy me a new PS2 Smile

Ahh the old PS2..... Still in love with mine Razz

Disgaea, Persona, Final Fantasy, Tales, yea..... Good times Razz
I still play my PS2 Razz What? XD

So do I ^^

I still want to do a speed run of Disgaea or a Ramza single class only solo run on Final Fantasy Tactics. I'll probably do it with a priest for the added challenge lol
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Zero on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:15 pm

so... this has been bothering me......


why is this thread in announcements???! xD


isn't this section for announcements when changes are made to the forum?? lol
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Saji Crossroad on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Zero wrote:so... this has been bothering me......


why is this thread in announcements???! xD


isn't this section for announcements when changes are made to the forum?? lol
Well...that was the intention. Unfortunately though I had forgotten to lock it and this was the result. Im to tired now but ill move the thread tommorow and lock the topic.
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Yachiru on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 am

Zero wrote:so... this has been bothering me......


why is this thread in announcements???! xD


isn't this section for announcements when changes are made to the forum?? lol
My guess is that Prism thought this was an important announcement so he posted it here. This should probably be moved to discussion though...
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Prism on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:51 am

Yachiru wrote:
Zero wrote:so... this has been bothering me......


why is this thread in announcements???! xD


isn't this section for announcements when changes are made to the forum?? lol
My guess is that Prism thought this was an important announcement so he posted it here. This should probably be moved to discussion though...

Of course I didn't, I just figured since it wasn't locked Balmung meant it was for community announcements as well lol. I've been on forums that have had em xD
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Yachiru on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Zero wrote:so... this has been bothering me......


why is this thread in announcements???! xD


isn't this section for announcements when changes are made to the forum?? lol
My guess is that Prism thought this was an important announcement so he posted it here. This should probably be moved to discussion though...

Of course I didn't, I just figured since it wasn't locked Balmung meant it was for community announcements as well lol. I've been on forums that have had em xD
Oh, okay. Sorry for assuming things.
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RROD 5 Minutes Ago.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum