Modern Warfare 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Ok so i go home from class and im so peppy and happy , i go to gamestop with the mindset "no one will be there is early"

I was wrong , their was a line ... at 9:45am to pick up Modern Warfare 2 , i waited just so i could pick up my Raging Blast ... and then i go home log into live ... and EVERYONE but like ... 1 person is playing Modern Warfare 2, mind you i have about 50 friends on my list , 15 online at the time

i feel as if im a minority to the world from this ... i want to play it but at the same time i dont wanna join the craze ...

so who go the game and who didnt o.o

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:37 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:Ok so i go home from class and im so peppy and happy , i go to gamestop with the mindset "no one will be there is early"

I was wrong , their was a line ... at 9:45am to pick up Modern Warfare 2 , i waited just so i could pick up my Raging Blast ... and then i go home log into live ... and EVERYONE but like ... 1 person is playing Modern Warfare 2, mind you i have about 50 friends on my list , 15 online at the time

i feel as if im a minority to the world from this ... i want to play it but at the same time i dont wanna join the craze ...

so who go the game and who didnt o.o

I admit, I got MW2...... But I also rented Raging Blast today!! Yay?
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:47 pm

i saw Setsu, on the day MW2 came out, when i signed on in the evening, you were the only one of the 11 people signed on playing something other than MW2 lol

i could easily point out that you were the coolest person there Razz
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Saji Crossroad on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm

You know where I was the day Mondern Warfare came out? Playing BlazBlue....thats rights im that hardcore Twisted Evil
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:You know where I was the day Mondern Warfare came out? Playing BlazBlue....thats rights im that hardcore Twisted Evil

:l
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:34 pm

yup, he beat me in 10+ matches yesterday -_-
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 am

Zero wrote:yup, he beat me in 10+ matches yesterday -_-

O.o I can usually stay moderately equal with Balmung but lose to everyone else lol
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:35 pm

I did not buy Modern Warfare 2. I am horrible atshooters, and I would not be able to get the game myself if I wanted to, damn ESRB Sad
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Yachiru wrote:I did not buy Modern Warfare 2. I am horrible atshooters, and I would not be able to get the game myself if I wanted to, damn ESRB Sad

Same............. Online retailers ftw lol!
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Saji Crossroad on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:yup, he beat me in 10+ matches yesterday -_-

O.o I can usually stay moderately equal with Balmung but lose to everyone else lol
Only cause you used to main my worst matchup lol. Though now that youre using Tao well... just get some practice lol
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Prism wrote:
Zero wrote:yup, he beat me in 10+ matches yesterday -_-

O.o I can usually stay moderately equal with Balmung but lose to everyone else lol
Only cause you used to main my worst matchup lol. Though now that youre using Tao well... just get some practice lol

Thats the thing though, I always have a hard time staying with one character..... Although I'm actually committing to Tao (Haku + Bang as subs) like I did Nightmare in SC4 and Asuka in Tekken 6 ^^

So expect to see me get better :3 TAOKAKA BOOOOOM
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Yachiru on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:40 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:I did not buy Modern Warfare 2. I am horrible atshooters, and I would not be able to get the game myself if I wanted to, damn ESRB Sad

Same............. Online retailers ftw lol!
lol Some online retailers might rip you off though... avoid ebay XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:I did not buy Modern Warfare 2. I am horrible atshooters, and I would not be able to get the game myself if I wanted to, damn ESRB Sad

Same............. Online retailers ftw lol!
lol Some online retailers might rip you off though... avoid ebay XD

Gamestop has ripped me off several times and horribly recently. Ebay actually I get really good deals on ^^ As long as you check buyer feedback you're fine, only buy from powersellers or people with very high feedback Wink I got my mic + vision camera for $12
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Zero on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:17 pm

....how old is everyone here?
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Saji Crossroad on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Zero wrote:....how old is everyone here?
lol and why are you so curious? Mines on my profile if anyones actually curious but its polite to give your own info first when asking for others XD.
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Yachiru on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 am

Zero wrote:....how old is everyone here?
Random much? XD
Anyway, I'm not sure if I should say mine, but I'll just say I'm pretty sure I am the youngest here...

And Prism, that's a good deal. I said they riip you off since I once got kind of scammed on ebay. I bought one electronic- and got a different one >_<
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 am

15, I know, I'm a young bastard :/ I'm not one of those immature retards though, so it's all good Wink

And yea they have been known to do that Kairi, buyer feedback ftw
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Zero on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 pm

my age is in my profile.... but i was just asking because Kairi brought up the ESRB lol.

and don't worry Dintrao, i don't judge people by their age, i judge them by how they act. and as far as i'm concerned, you're a cool person Smile
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Zero wrote:my age is in my profile.... but i was just asking because Kairi brought up the ESRB lol.

and don't worry Dintrao, i don't judge people by their age, i judge them by how they act. and as far as i'm concerned, you're a cool person Smile

woot Very Happy

Oh, and do you want another sig? I'm bored as hell and going to make mine soon xD
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Zero on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

i like my current CC Smile

unless admin allows hentai sigs..... xP
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 am

Zero wrote:i like my current CC Smile

unless admin allows hentai sigs..... xP

Rolling Eyes not exactly hard to make............. xD
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Yachiru on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Zero wrote:my age is in my profile.... but i was just asking because Kairi brought up the ESRB lol.

and don't worry Dintrao, i don't judge people by their age, i judge them by how they act. and as far as i'm concerned, you're a cool person Smile

Your age is also under your avatar somewhere lol

Yay! You aren't ageist! XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Zero on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Prism, i keep noticing your gamertag on the leaderboards. we need to play MW2 one day Razz (not now though, but if i ever catch you on, i'll try to send an invite lol)
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Prism on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Zero wrote:Prism, i keep noticing your gamertag on the leaderboards. we need to play MW2 one day Razz (not now though, but if i ever catch you on, i'll try to send an invite lol)

Haha I don't play modern warfare 2 that much. I'm good at it but I care less about my K/D or my level xD

Just send me a message if you want to play, you don't need to wait for me to play something ^^
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Zero on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Prism wrote:
Just send me a message if you want to play, you don't need to wait for me to play something ^^

i use to not care about MW2 multiplayer at all, then one day i decided to at least put some hours into it. and would you look at me now, been playing it every other day -_-

i also use to not care about my stats, but then i saw how close to 1.00 my k/d% was so i tried harder, and now it's at .99% with around 709 kills and 712 deaths.
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum