Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Saji Crossroad on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
lol so. Just cause youre right dosent mean im not XD.


Your Saji ... he's not right about anything xD
Come to think about it he wasnt was he lol.
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Come to think about it he wasnt was he lol.

How fitting for the administrator xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Saji Crossroad on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:10 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Come to think about it he wasnt was he lol.

How fitting for the administrator xD
lol well just remember theres a reason I changed my name and a reason its called 00 Raiser.
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Come to think about it he wasnt was he lol.

How fitting for the administrator xD
lol well just remember theres a reason I changed my name and a reason its called 00 Raiser.

And whos the main pilot for it xD You dont do anything , the Haro does all the work xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Saji Crossroad on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Come to think about it he wasnt was he lol.

How fitting for the administrator xD
lol well just remember theres a reason I changed my name and a reason its called 00 Raiser.

And whos the main pilot for it xD You dont do anything , the Haro does all the work xD
Oh just shut the $*%*......alright then lets see how far you get without 0 Raiser -_-
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Oh just shut the $*%*......alright then lets see how far you get without 0 Raiser -_-

I can always get Haro to pilot it xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Lightning Count on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Oh just shut the $*%*......alright then lets see how far you get without 0 Raiser -_-

I can always get Haro to pilot it xD
Oh please, you kids and your haros and your raisers. It's obvious that robocop and the terminator would destroy all. EVEN THE HARO.
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Shana on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:51 am

Man you guys are so silly.
P:
avatar
Shana

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-11-02

View user profile http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?us

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Yachiru on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:28 am

Shana wrote:Man you guys are so silly.
P:
Agreed! (:
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 am

Lightning Count wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Oh just shut the $*%*......alright then lets see how far you get without 0 Raiser -_-

I can always get Haro to pilot it xD
Oh please, you kids and your haros and your raisers. It's obvious that robocop and the terminator would destroy all. EVEN THE HARO.

The end of the world .. 2012 ... PAAPERS !!!x]

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Prism on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:27 am

Lightning Count wrote:Oh please, you kids and your haros and your raisers. It's obvious that robocop and the terminator would destroy all. EVEN THE HARO.

Can't forget Robo-Ky Sad
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Saji Crossroad on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Oh just shut the $*%*......alright then lets see how far you get without 0 Raiser -_-

I can always get Haro to pilot it xD
Oh please, you kids and your haros and your raisers. It's obvious that robocop and the terminator would destroy all. EVEN THE HARO.

The end of the world .. 2012 ... PAAPERS !!!x]
If anyone brings up 2012 again i will smack them and smack them hard
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Yachiru on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Oh just shut the $*%*......alright then lets see how far you get without 0 Raiser -_-

I can always get Haro to pilot it xD
Oh please, you kids and your haros and your raisers. It's obvious that robocop and the terminator would destroy all. EVEN THE HARO.

The end of the world .. 2012 ... PAAPERS !!!x]
If anyone brings up 2012 again i will smack them and smack them hard
2012? >_< It gets really annoying Sad
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Shana on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:21 pm

[Burns them all with her flaming sword expect Yachiru.]
:I
avatar
Shana

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-11-02

View user profile http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?us

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Lightning Count on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Shana wrote:[Burns them all with her flaming sword expect Yachiru.]
:I
Sorry to dissapoint you, but that ain't gonna work on me. *extinguishes flames*
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Shana on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 pm

[Stabs you with her sword multiple times.]
X:
avatar
Shana

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-11-02

View user profile http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?us

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
If anyone brings up 2012 again i will smack them and smack them hard

ahaha i dont think the world will end in 2012, however i had to joke about it with one of muunis most famous words ... PAAPERS >3

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Lightning Count on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Shana wrote:[Stabs you with her sword multiple times.]
X:
Girl, you've no idea what you're up against, do you? *catches sword and imprisons shana into another dimenson*
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
Shana wrote:[Stabs you with her sword multiple times.]
X:
Girl, you've no idea what you're up against, do you? *catches sword and imprisons shana into another dimenson*

Oh Shi- we got a real fight here xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Shana on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Wow ; ; [Ish alone in another dimension.]
avatar
Shana

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-11-02

View user profile http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?us

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Saji Crossroad on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
Shana wrote:[Stabs you with her sword multiple times.]
X:
Girl, you've no idea what you're up against, do you? *catches sword and imprisons shana into another dimenson*

Oh Shi- we got a real fight here xD
lol just curious but why did shana wanna burn us in the first place and more importantly when the hell was she in bloomers o_O
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Yachiru on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Shana wrote:[Burns them all with her flaming sword expect Yachiru.]
:I
Yay, I'm not burned! XD
*brings back Shana*
*takes out kunai*
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Saji Crossroad on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Shana wrote:[Burns them all with her flaming sword expect Yachiru.]
:I
Yay, I'm not burned! XD
*brings back Shana*
*takes out kunai*
CATFIGHT
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Yachiru on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Shana wrote:[Burns them all with her flaming sword expect Yachiru.]
:I
Yay, I'm not burned! XD
*brings back Shana*
*takes out kunai*
CATFIGHT
I'm not attacking Shana...
*throws kunai at muun*
Haha
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Lightning Count on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:20 pm

my power is absolute, none can stop me. I have achieved the greatest power in the universe. *disintegrates kunai* No one shall oppose me again.
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum