Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Prism on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Okay, that's good. You can't be deprived of your sweets XD I just ate a doughnut and I plan on having more of my pie later. It's no ordinary pie though- its chocolate pudding pie ^_^

That.............. Sounds....................... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!OPKDFIM%_$)I#@M%_)*
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Yachiru on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:39 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Okay, that's good. You can't be deprived of your sweets XD I just ate a doughnut and I plan on having more of my pie later. It's no ordinary pie though- its chocolate pudding pie ^_^

That.............. Sounds....................... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!OPKDFIM%_$)I#@M%_)*
Do you want some? It's really good! ^_^
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Ive never had pie T_T
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Yachiru on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:Ive never had pie T_T
Aw, do you want some of mine? You should try pie, it's good ^_^
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Lightning Count on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:Ive never had pie T_T
Aw, do you want some of mine? You should try pie, it's good ^_^
C-can I have some too?
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Yachiru on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:Ive never had pie T_T
Aw, do you want some of mine? You should try pie, it's good ^_^
C-can I have some too?
Sure Munni! ^_^
*hands piece of pie*
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Lightning Count on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:Ive never had pie T_T
Aw, do you want some of mine? You should try pie, it's good ^_^
C-can I have some too?
Sure Munni! ^_^
*hands piece of pie*
YAY! Now I shall consume this pie.
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Yachiru on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:Ive never had pie T_T
Aw, do you want some of mine? You should try pie, it's good ^_^
C-can I have some too?
Sure Munni! ^_^
*hands piece of pie*
YAY! Now I shall consume this pie.
\Enjoy! ^_^
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watashi wa Shana desu nee~!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum