Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:27 pm

The following guides are all linked from its post on x360a

Retail Games

Xbox LIVE Arcade Games

The Following Guides are all linked from its post here on Blazblue Rebellion

Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: SetsunaFSeiei Showcase

Post  Shana on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 am

A good, well done guides indeed.
:3
Shana

View user profile http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?us

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 pm

You are really good at making guides, and they are helpful. Thank you for making them ^_^
Yachiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Yachiru wrote:You are really good at making guides, and they are helpful. Thank you for making them ^_^

BlazBlue was mostly me and Balmung.... Wink

Then we found out people were spazzing out over arcade setting in options and saying "a" instead of "d".... Stupid crap like that the other games don't have to deal with Sad
Prism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:You are really good at making guides, and they are helpful. Thank you for making them ^_^

Then we found out people were spazzing out over arcade setting in options and saying "a" instead of "d".... Stupid crap like that the other games don't have to deal with Sad
Oh. Gomen, I didn't know that. Arigato Prism and Balmung-san! ^_^
Yachiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Lol if you look at the thread, every achievement was fully figured out before Setsu even got to play xD

Although he deserves credit for polishing the guide and going through the errors, plus making things simpler for people that dont know what 236236D means Wink
Prism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Lol if you look at the thread, every achievement was fully figured out before Setsu even got to play xD

Although he deserves credit for polishing the guide and going through the errors, plus making things simpler for people that dont know what 236236D means Wink
I'm sorry, I didn't know...
Yachiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Haha it's not something to feel bad about, I was just stating it and Setsu better acknowledge we helped.... And if he doesn't.......... No more Noel Fightstick D:<
Prism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 pm

what you mean avatar request coming soon lol. You always make them before people have a chance to request
Saji Crossroad
Admin

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

Haha it's not something to feel bad about, I was just stating it and Setsu better acknowledge we helped.... And if he doesn't.......... No more Noel Fightstick D:<
Oh okay lol. I just figured he made the whole guide XD
Yachiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prism on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

lol no problem of course ^^
Prism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yachiru on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:

lol no problem of course ^^
Okay ^_^
Yachiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down