Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

it'll turn you into a lesbian
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Zero wrote:it'll turn you into a lesbian

EXACTLY xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Hell no. I don't want to swing that way >_<
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Studies show that 1 out of 5 women who experiment lesbianism tend to find some kind of joy in it.
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Zero wrote:Studies show that 1 out of 5 women who experiment lesbianism tend to find some kind of joy in it.

I made those studies >3

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Bakas! >_<
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

I made those studies >3

what the hell?? no. i made that study. that's why i posted it Sad

i studied it myself :/
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Zero wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

I made those studies >3

what the hell?? no. i made that study. that's why i posted it Sad

i studied it myself :/
Hah! I was right! You are a perv! XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Saji Crossroad on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Yachiru wrote:i was banned , that was my "appropriate" porn xD wait until you see my folders xD
-_- Why would i want to see your folder? >_<

Because it makes gay guys go straight xD[/quote]
Well im starting some studies of my own so would you mind if i "borrowed" that folder. Razz
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:02 pm

those studies might get messy o_O

Razz
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Saji Crossroad on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Yachiru wrote:Bakas! >_<
lol i love you guys
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Bakas! >_<
lol i love you guys

Yachiru needs a fellow girl to talk with , shes minority here xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Bakas! >_<
lol i love you guys

Yachiru needs a fellow girl to talk with , shes minority here xD

So Shana is a guy?.... All I know is a lie........... The cake is a lie.......... The vault is a lie........... *GASP* The cake is IN the vault!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:52 am

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Bakas! >_<
lol i love you guys
>_< Why do I suddenly feel unloved... XD

Yachiru needs a fellow girl to talk with , shes minority here xD
That would be nice XD

So Shana is a guy?.... All I know is a lie........... The cake is a lie.......... The vault is a lie........... *GASP* The cake is IN the vault!!!!!!!!!!
WTH? Just becuase I'm in the minority doesn't automatically give Shana become a guy >_< Minority doesn't mean I'm the only girrl here... well I guess that's the case in this thread anyway.
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:06 am

Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Bakas! >_<
lol i love you guys
>_< Why do I suddenly feel unloved... XD

Yachiru needs a fellow girl to talk with , shes minority here xD
That would be nice XD

So Shana is a guy?.... All I know is a lie........... The cake is a lie.......... The vault is a lie........... *GASP* The cake is IN the vault!!!!!!!!!!
WTH? Just becuase I'm in the minority doesn't automatically give Shana become a guy >_< Minority doesn't mean I'm the only girrl here... well I guess that's the case in this thread anyway.

I didn't mean that because you were the "minority" when Setsuna said you needed another girl to talk to I thought he was implying that you were the only one lol

Oh, and for those that didn't get the other part of what I said it's a combination of references from Portal and Borderlands Very Happy
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:12 am

THE VAULT IS A LIE?!?!?!?

thanks a bunch Dintrao, for spoiling Borderland's ending for me -___-'
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:18 am

Zero wrote:THE VAULT IS A LIE?!?!?!?

thanks a bunch Dintrao, for spoiling Borderland's ending for me -___-'

Ahaha there is a Vault x3 I just wont tell you in contents

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:36 am

Prism wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:Bakas! >_<
lol i love you guys
>_< Why do I suddenly feel unloved... XD

Yachiru needs a fellow girl to talk with , shes minority here xD
That would be nice XD

So Shana is a guy?.... All I know is a lie........... The cake is a lie.......... The vault is a lie........... *GASP* The cake is IN the vault!!!!!!!!!!
WTH? Just becuase I'm in the minority doesn't automatically give Shana become a guy >_< Minority doesn't mean I'm the only girrl here... well I guess that's the case in this thread anyway.

I didn't mean that because you were the "minority" when Setsuna said you needed another girl to talk to I thought he was implying that you were the only one lol

Oh, and for those that didn't get the other part of what I said it's a combination of references from Portal and Borderlands Very Happy
Ah, okay. I guess I was assuming that then?

the cake is a lie? Oh noes! I love that song though XD I almost got a vocal FC of Still Alive lol
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Prism on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:25 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:THE VAULT IS A LIE?!?!?!?

thanks a bunch Dintrao, for spoiling Borderland's ending for me -___-'

Ahaha there is a Vault x3 I just wont tell you in contents

Exactly, the vault IS real, but it really isn't what you think xD
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 pm

i'll find out when i beat the game then xD
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Prism wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:THE VAULT IS A LIE?!?!?!?

thanks a bunch Dintrao, for spoiling Borderland's ending for me -___-'

Ahaha there is a Vault x3 I just wont tell you in contents

Exactly, the vault IS real, but it really isn't what you think xD
The valt? Is there cake or pie in this vault?
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Saji Crossroad on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:THE VAULT IS A LIE?!?!?!?

thanks a bunch Dintrao, for spoiling Borderland's ending for me -___-'

Ahaha there is a Vault x3 I just wont tell you in contents

Exactly, the vault IS real, but it really isn't what you think xD
The valt? Is there cake or pie in this vault?
Have you really not heard? THE CAKE IS A LIE!

avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:THE VAULT IS A LIE?!?!?!?

thanks a bunch Dintrao, for spoiling Borderland's ending for me -___-'

Ahaha there is a Vault x3 I just wont tell you in contents

Exactly, the vault IS real, but it really isn't what you think xD
The valt? Is there cake or pie in this vault?
Have you really not heard? THE CAKE IS A LIE!

I know that, I just don't get this vault thing- that's what I'm trying to figure out. I love that song, even came close to getting an FC on it on Rock Band XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Prism on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:51 am

Yachiru wrote:
Saji Crossroad wrote:
Yachiru wrote:
Prism wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:THE VAULT IS A LIE?!?!?!?

thanks a bunch Dintrao, for spoiling Borderland's ending for me -___-'

Ahaha there is a Vault x3 I just wont tell you in contents

Exactly, the vault IS real, but it really isn't what you think xD
The valt? Is there cake or pie in this vault?
Have you really not heard? THE CAKE IS A LIE!

I know that, I just don't get this vault thing- that's what I'm trying to figure out. I love that song, even came close to getting an FC on it on Rock Band XD

The Vault is the entire basis of Borderlands' story lol if you beat borderlands and saw the ending you would understand why I'm relating Portal and it Razz
avatar
Prism

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:10 am

Oh, okay. honestly I haven't played Portal either XD
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum