Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:pssh, you kids and your company to celebrate tough achievements with.

back in my day, when i got Leonidas.........no one was with me to share the joy :/

i celebrated alone and patted myself on the back -__-

Thats why you need to be in a party chat with us when you get them xD
lol exactly so that way youre not the only one saying "FUCK THIS GAME!"

And then after saying "FUCK THIS GAME" you continue to play it xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:pssh, you kids and your company to celebrate tough achievements with.

back in my day, when i got Leonidas.........no one was with me to share the joy :/

i celebrated alone and patted myself on the back -__-

Thats why you need to be in a party chat with us when you get them xD
lol exactly so that way youre not the only one saying "FUCK THIS GAME!"

And then after saying "FUCK THIS GAME" you continue to play it xD
Oh but of course otherwise we wouldnt be lunatics
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Oh but of course otherwise we wouldnt be lunatics

Oh how i cant wait for DB: Raging Blast xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Lightning Count on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:pssh, you kids and your company to celebrate tough achievements with.

back in my day, when i got Leonidas.........no one was with me to share the joy :/

i celebrated alone and patted myself on the back -__-

Thats why you need to be in a party chat with us when you get them xD
Yup, the two lords of XBL, me and SETSUNAF SEIEI!!!! *cue screaming fangirls*
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:pssh, you kids and your company to celebrate tough achievements with.

back in my day, when i got Leonidas.........no one was with me to share the joy :/

i celebrated alone and patted myself on the back -__-

Thats why you need to be in a party chat with us when you get them xD
Yup, the two lords of XBL, me and SETSUNAF SEIEI!!!! *cue screaming fangirls*

And then cue our wives, Mine is Milfeulle and yours is Ritsu >3

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 pm

i said FUCK THIS GAME to Call of Duty 2 and guess what?


....i gave up on that 1000 -__-



who would've guessed that Hitler trained psychic soldiers during WWII....
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Zero wrote:i said FUCK THIS GAME to Call of Duty 2 and guess what?


....i gave up on that 1000 -__-



who would've guessed that Hitler trained psychic soldiers during WWII....
Actually its pretty well documented lol. Hitler loved that paranormal shit.
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Lightning Count on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Zero wrote:i said FUCK THIS GAME to Call of Duty 2 and guess what?


....i gave up on that 1000 -__-



who would've guessed that Hitler trained psychic soldiers during WWII....
Actually its pretty well documented lol. Hitler loved that paranormal shit.
Which is why he has a Hypno with him at all times.
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Lightning Count on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:03 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:pssh, you kids and your company to celebrate tough achievements with.

back in my day, when i got Leonidas.........no one was with me to share the joy :/

i celebrated alone and patted myself on the back -__-

Thats why you need to be in a party chat with us when you get them xD
Yup, the two lords of XBL, me and SETSUNAF SEIEI!!!! *cue screaming fangirls*

And then cue our wives, Mine is Milfeulle and yours is Ritsu >3
YAY FOR RITSU AND MILFIE!!!!
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Zero wrote:i said FUCK THIS GAME to Call of Duty 2 and guess what?


....i gave up on that 1000 -__-



who would've guessed that Hitler trained psychic soldiers during WWII....
Actually its pretty well documented lol. Hitler loved that paranormal shit.
Which is why he has a Hypno with him at all times.
lol Um I think you mean HAD, or at least lets hope none of his little "experiments" paid off -_-
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Zero wrote:i said FUCK THIS GAME to Call of Duty 2 and guess what?


....i gave up on that 1000 -__-



who would've guessed that Hitler trained psychic soldiers during WWII....
Actually its pretty well documented lol. Hitler loved that paranormal shit.
Which is why he has a Hypno with him at all times.

i knew it! i freaking knew it! holy crap this changes everything i learned in history class >_<
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Zero wrote:i said FUCK THIS GAME to Call of Duty 2 and guess what?


....i gave up on that 1000 -__-



who would've guessed that Hitler trained psychic soldiers during WWII....


I heard COD2 was harder than COD4 ... no way im playing that game xD It was bad enough Grenades chucked at me from all directions ... but i heard in 2 you cant throw them back ?!?!?!?


THATS HELL

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:i said FUCK THIS GAME to Call of Duty 2 and guess what?


....i gave up on that 1000 -__-



who would've guessed that Hitler trained psychic soldiers during WWII....


I heard COD2 was harder than COD4 ... no way im playing that game xD It was bad enough Grenades chucked at me from all directions ... but i heard in 2 you cant throw them back ?!?!?!?


THATS HELL
Nope you just have to run and in some cases run TORWARDS tanks cause theres no rpg for you T_T
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:i said FUCK THIS GAME to Call of Duty 2 and guess what?


....i gave up on that 1000 -__-



who would've guessed that Hitler trained psychic soldiers during WWII....


I heard COD2 was harder than COD4 ... no way im playing that game xD It was bad enough Grenades chucked at me from all directions ... but i heard in 2 you cant throw them back ?!?!?!?


THATS HELL


oh hohohohoho. let me tell you how smart those bastards are in CoD2. i once was trapped because i had a grenade to my back, left, AND right so i was forced to run forward out into the open and was turned into swiss cheese by an MG and about 5 Germans with MP40s -__-

yes, CoD2 is by far tougher than CoD4. i have 2 friends who 1000'd CoD2 and i to this day still wonder how they did it and still have all the walls in their rooms intact :/
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Zero wrote:


oh hohohohoho. let me tell you how smart those bastards are in CoD2. i once was trapped because i had a grenade to my back, left, AND right so i was forced to run forward out into the open and was turned into swiss cheese by an MG and about 5 Germans with MP40s -__-

yes, CoD2 is by far tougher than CoD4. i have 2 friends who 1000'd CoD2 and i to this day still wonder how they did it and still have all the walls in their rooms intact :/

My friend who did it, did it in 3 days ... i wonder if hes human sometimes , hes about to 1k dead rising in 5 days, he 1k'd COD4 in 2 days ... hmmm , his Tag is KoizumiRisa just look at his list xD

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Lightning Count on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Ain't it obvious Setsuna? He's a robot, plain and simple. I, for one, am proud to get all 1000 gs on Ninety-nine Nights.
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 am

Lightning Count wrote:Ain't it obvious Setsuna? He's a robot, plain and simple. I, for one, am proud to get all 1000 gs on Ninety-nine Nights.

Now you need to 1k Forza x]

_________________


Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

avatar
SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Lightning Count on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:27 am

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:Ain't it obvious Setsuna? He's a robot, plain and simple. I, for one, am proud to get all 1000 gs on Ninety-nine Nights.

Now you need to 1k Forza x]
Y-you're kidding right?
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Saji Crossroad on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:Ain't it obvious Setsuna? He's a robot, plain and simple. I, for one, am proud to get all 1000 gs on Ninety-nine Nights.

Now you need to 1k Forza x]
Y-you're kidding right?
I honestly cant stand ach for racing games. It always something like "Reach driver lv. 50" or "Unlock all cars". Aka spend 50+ hours on this damn game.
avatar
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 26
Location : Space

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
I honestly cant stand ach for racing games. It always something like "Reach driver lv. 50" or "Unlock all cars". Aka spend 50+ hours on this damn game.

b-b-b-b-buutttttt Carpal Tunnel....!? <_<


and congrats for the 1000 in Ninety Nine Nights. i'm at a standstill at 500 in that game as of now. have to do Special Mission, Max Levels, and A Rank all stages still. i'll get around to those someday
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Lightning Count on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Zero wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
I honestly cant stand ach for racing games. It always something like "Reach driver lv. 50" or "Unlock all cars". Aka spend 50+ hours on this damn game.

b-b-b-b-buutttttt Carpal Tunnel....!? <_<


and congrats for the 1000 in Ninety Nine Nights. i'm at a standstill at 500 in that game as of now. have to do Special Mission, Max Levels, and A Rank all stages still. i'll get around to those someday
Man, you have no idea what I had to go through for the last achievement.
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Zero on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm

i'm guessing it was the A Rank one?

that's the one keeping me from picking up the game and finishing it up. i just can't seem to A Rank Inphyy's last mission (the forest one) and Aspharr's Ice Gate stage :/
avatar
Zero

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Lightning Count on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Zero wrote:i'm guessing it was the A Rank one?

that's the one keeping me from picking up the game and finishing it up. i just can't seem to A Rank Inphyy's last mission (the forest one) and Aspharr's Ice Gate stage :/
There's an way to get A on Aspharr's castle of castle of Varvazarr mission, but it's HARD. I highly recommend getting to lvl9 with Aspharr.
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Yachiru on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Are A- ranks really that hard? I usually get them randomly. I got one with Inphyy in Phola Flatlands and I had like no army and I was about to die. How exactly do you get them?
avatar
Yachiru

Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eating candy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Lightning Count on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Yachiru wrote:Are A- ranks really that hard? I usually get them randomly. I got one with Inphyy in Phola Flatlands and I had like no army and I was about to die. How exactly do you get them?
There are various things you need to take into account if you wanna get an A rank, such as max combo hit, orb spark, time needed to finish a mission, orbs collected and so on. There are couple of missions where it's hard to get the rank since some missions don't have as many enemies needed to build up the A rank.
avatar
Lightning Count

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Kraid's lair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover Movie/OVA

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum