Anime Update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Anime Update

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:oh i wasn't referring to animes that are completely comedy, because if that were the case i wouldn't know any xD

i meant animes with some comedy here and there, such as........Tenchi and Fullmetal Alchemist lol

An anime full of comedy is Seitokai No Ichizon and Kobato, Kobato has a plot to it though so its good knowing your going to be expecting something

Kampfer is pretty funny too , right Munnnnnyyyy ;]
Kampfer seems like such a generic harem series IMO theres no real danger to the fights.

Yeah with Kampfer i was wondering for like a big war or something , but now its like ... just something for me to laugh at , Natsuru is a pimp xD
I just dont like series where characters fight with what might as well be toys since no one actually gets injured and then two eps later the chick has a crush on the main dude, or in Kampfers case the same damn ep
Saji Crossroad
Admin

View user profile http://bbrebellion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Zero wrote:oh i wasn't referring to animes that are completely comedy, because if that were the case i wouldn't know any xD

i meant animes with some comedy here and there, such as........Tenchi and Fullmetal Alchemist lol

An anime full of comedy is Seitokai No Ichizon and Kobato, Kobato has a plot to it though so its good knowing your going to be expecting something

Kampfer seems like such a generic harem series IMO theres no real danger to the fights.

Yeah with Kampfer i was wondering for like a big war or something , but now its like ... just something for me to laugh at , Natsuru is a pimp xD
I just dont like series where characters fight with what might as well be toys since no one actually gets injured and then two eps later the chick has a crush on the main dude, or in Kampfers case the same damn ep

but heres the twist , she falls in love with his female form xD

Anime List; Xbox Live Gamertag: AzureRevolver

SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Location : This Distorted World Where Everything is Twisted ...

View user profile http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=108170

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:

but heres the twist , she falls in love with his female form xD
lol not actually the girl i was talking about but strengthens my point. I was talking about the Librarian with the gun.
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
lol not actually the girl i was talking about but strengthens my point. I was talking about the Librarian with the gun.

Akane, well shes not really the main female, Sakura is really holding that position imo

I love Akane i hope she ends up with Natsuru, Sakuras a f***ing b****

SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

Akane, well shes not really the main female, Sakura is really holding that position imo

Never said she was the main girl lol. But yeah I only saw 3 eps and i seriously think Sakura needs to shove it and shove it hard.
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SetsunaFSeiei on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

Never said she was the main girl lol. But yeah I only saw 3 eps and i seriously think Sakura needs to shove it and shove it hard.

Oh hell yeah, Akane FTW >3 i got my pics of her in my comp xD

SetsunaFSeiei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saji Crossroad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:23 pm

SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
SetsunaFSeiei wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:

Oh hell yeah, Akane FTW >3 i got my pics of her in my comp xD
Oh and i dont doubt it lol
Saji Crossroad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2